35. I'm In Love

Niall walked out into the huge empty feild, his guritar in his hand, sitting on the stool behind the microphone. The silence was literally killing me. I sat to the closest seat next to me, not able to walk anymore. my hand was still over my mouth in shock, not knowing what was going to happen next.

"Haley, I love you and i cant express it enough in words." Niall said, sitting down and getting his guitar ready. I watched his hands cleverly strum the guitar as he played the tune for 'Just The Way You Are'. This whole moment was absolutely perfect, nothing could ruin this moment. The low raspy voice filling my ears, sending chills down my body and the tears stinging in the back of my eyes. I could tell he truely loved me. Thinking, there was NO WAY IN HELL that Zayn or Harry would rent out a whole baseball feild and sing his feelings to me. if it ever did happen, i would have to wake up eventually. my thoughts crowded my mind so much that by the time i was done thinking, Niall had finished the song.

"Haley, I love you. And im new at this whole thing, but i know with everything that i have that iI love you, but i dont know how else to show it. I would do anything for you. and i dont know how else to prove than to do this for you. i would give anything up for you, Haley and i just want you to know that." He dropped his guitar next to the chair, standing up and running into the seat where i was. He met me, grabbing my hand and running out into the field, our fingers locked. he ran back up to the chair, letting my hand fall to my side as he grabbed the microphone.

"Haley, I love you." He said into the microphone. he dropped it as it made a screeching noise, he didnt loose eye contact with me at all. he walked closer to me, his hands holding my face, not loosing eye contact. eventually his deep blue eyes shut as his soft, warm lips met mine, sending me over the edge. I took a deep breath before kissing him back, getting to know what the feeling of love is. I wrapped my arms around his neck, his hands shifted down to my waist, gripping tighter and tighter by the minute. I smiled onto his lips, not letting any doubt cross my mind that this moment, was one of the best moments of my life.

"I love you too Niall." I whispered onto his lips, not being able to stop smiling. He let out a little chuckle, as his hands moved away from my waist grabbing my hands.

"Niall this was... this was just amazing. definitely the best date ever. Thank you." I said, kissing him on the cheek.

"This sint it, princess." he said, grabbing his guitar and leading me out of the field.

"Wait, what else is there?" I asked, getting confused.

"Theres anither surprise, not too far, right down the block." Niall said, putting his guitar back into his case. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Dont worry, you'll like this surprise." Niall said, grabbing my hand and his case, walking out of the stadium.

"I still cant believe you rented that whole thing out for 2 minutes." I said, laughing.

"It was worth it."Niall said, putting his keys in and starting the car. I rested my head on the window and jumped at the touch of Nialls hand gripping around mine. A small smile spread across my face, i just couldent contain it.

"How far away is it?" I said, squeezing my hand back. he looked down at our hands and answered.

"Literally in like 2 seconds." Niall said, pulling into a driveway.

"Wait, are we seeing people?" I asked as Niall got out of the car and walked around, opening my car door. 

"yup." He said, taking me out of the car and covering my eyes.

"Is this really nesacarry?" I asked as he was guiding my way to the door. He didnt answer, i heard a voice but no one familiar. the person opened the door and i heard Niall and the unknown human laughing. they led me inside and Niall sat us down, his hand still around my eyes.

"Okay can you let go now?" I asked, trying to grab his hand off. I heard him laugh.

"wait, quick question... whos your favorite sing-" I interrupted you.

"Justin Bieber duh. you should know this." I said, interupting him and giving him that cluless tone.

"What would you do if you met him?" Niall asked, his grip getting a but looser.

"I dont know probably faint. Are you just making fun of me?" I asked, getting impatient now.

"see for yourself." Niall said, finally letting go of my eyes. I opened my eyes and saw a guy sitting on the couch in front of us. I quickly turned to Niall, my mouth dropped open.

"OH MY GOSH ARE YOU SERIOUS?" I said, grabbing Nialls arm and flinging it around excited. I heard him laughing, and i stopped, knowing i was going to embarass myself.

"Hi, its noce to meet you." Justin said, holding his hand out across the table. I smiled, barely able to move and grabbed his hand lightly, moving it up and down.

"So how-" Niall was about to say something, until my phone interupted. i quickly whipped it out of my back pocket.

"Umm, ill be right back i should take this." I said, leaving the room.

"Hello?" I answered irritated.

"hey... you still with Niall?" Harry asked, like he needed something.

"Niall and Justin, yeah." I said, not having the patience.

"WAIT. NIALL AND JUSTIN BIEBER?" Harry said, getting worried.

"Umm yeah? why?" I said, getting worried also.

"No this cant happen, i have to go pick her up." Harry said in the backround, talking to Zayn.

"Harry wahasts going on?" I asked, getting really worried.

"Okay listen to me. Me and Zayn are coming to pick you up. Whatever you do... DO NOT and i repeat DOO NOOT Go swimming with them or cook with them, do you understand?" Harry said, talking to me like i was 5.

"Wait why-" I tried asking, but he interupted.

"BECAUSE YOU WILL GET HURT. BAD. Not only physically but verbally too. JUST DONT. and deny everything, do you hear me? promise me you will." Harry said, pratically crying over the phone.

"Yes i promise. Your scaring me." I said, going into the bathroom.

"Okay, what happened was, a friend of mine and justins were hanging out with Niall and i wasnt with them. so they asked her too cook, and then go swimming. What they do, is they drugged her food and pratically raped her in the pool, she was in the hospital for 2 days in near death. DONT DO ANYTHING. Were on our way." Harry said, shutting the phone off. I was shaking at this point. I know that Niall couldent be this perfect. I heard them laughing and whispering stuff to each other, i was scared to even walk out there. I slowly opened the door and walked out, trying to keep my cool.

"Oh hey, who was on the phone?" Niall  asked, leading me to the couch and putting his arm around me. It was crazy how in 2 minutes i could be crazy in love with someone and then not want anything to do with them.

"Oh, just an old friend." I said, trying not to make my voice sound to shaky. Niall nodded at Justin.

"So, who wants to make cookies?"