The End...

"HARRY NO STOP OKAY I DIDN'T MEAN THAT WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!" I tried to explain to him, but he wouldn't listen.

"NO OKAY FUCKING SAW WHAT HAPPENED DO YOU THINK I'M FUCKING BLIND YOU DID IT IN OUR FRONT LAWN!!" Harry screamed back at me.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? YOU CHEATED ON ME FOR 3 MONTHS!" I screamed back at him.

"I'm just gonna go.." Niall said, slowly standing up to go to the door.

"NO NIALL SIT YOUR ASS DOWN." I screamed at him. He slowly went back to the couch to sit down, mumbling. "Sorry, I just..." I tried telling him. I took a deep breathe, trying to calm myself down. 

"Okay. Your obviously happy with Niall." Harry said, grabbing his jacket and opening the door.

"Harry..." I said, trying to stop him. He turned around, rolling his eyes to look at me. "I'm sorry." I said, starting to cry. 

"For what. Having feelings? Thats not your fault. I cant force you to love me, even though I want you too." Harry said, before leaving. Right when that door shut, he was gone. I wasn't sure if I was ever going to see him again. Watching him leave, and leave so easily tore me apart. I stood there, staring at the door, wanting so badly for him to come back. But he never did. 10 minutes went by, Niall came over to me, grabbing my arm and taking me to the couch where him and Darcy were sitting. The father of my child, was gone. 

"Niall, hes gone." I said, having a few tears fall down. "Do you think he will come back?" I asked him, looking at him. I could barely breath, my weeps were taking over my voice.

"I-I don't know." Niall said, stuttering. I was shaking, I wasn't able to move. I was happy to finally have Niall, but i didn't want to loose him for the rest of my life. 

"Niall I don't know if i can live with not seeing him again." I said, my cries getting louder. He took me into his arms, stroking my hair and comforting me. I wasn't ready to think about Harry moving on with another girl. I wasn't ready to even think about him moving on.

"Ill get you some water, babe." Niall said, getting up and leaving me on the couch. I sat there, looking at Darcy and her features, seeing some of Harry in there with her. I started to cry again as Niall came back with the water.

"Babe you need to sleep this off. Ill put Darcy to bed, just get some rest." Niall told me, making me stand up with him. I gave him a hug before leading myself upstairs to call it a night. 

*********************************************************************

I woke up to complete silence, rolling over and expecting my curly haired, green eyes lover next to me. But he wasn't. I layed there for a second, recapping everything that had happened the night before. I rolled out of bed, after endless hours of weeping the night before. I saw the time, it was 4:00PM. I went downstairs to see if i could find Niall and Darcy, but they werent here. I checked my phone, getting a message from Niall saying that he was taking Darcy to the store. And then I got a text from Harry. I hesitated to open it.

Harry: Haley, I wasn't able to give you a proper goodbye. I'm going to miss your hugs, and your attitude, and your sarcasm, and the way you always call me styles. I'm going to miss how fucking daring you are with everything and sometimes it scared the shit out of me, but it turned out alright. Most of all, I'm going to miss our kisses. The way we weren't afraid to tell each other anything. I had to end this, My lies had to split this perfection between us up. My asshole ways had to split us up. You were right from the start, I'm an asshole. If i didn't take you to that dinner with Liam, none of this would have ever happened. Sometimes, i wish it never did happen but other times im grateful. at this point, I think it was all a mistake. You and Niall are meant to be. You two should start your lives together with Darcy, and I don't want to be the cause of somehow harming that. I loved you, very much and if i told you i still did, that would make everything worse. You need to understand that there was not one moment when we were together and i didn't care about you. I always did and I always will. I gave you my life. But sadly, that wasn't enough. So to make this goodbye proper, I wish you and Niall a happy life with Darcy. I give you best wishes, and i think it would be better if we didn't stay in contact. Your happy, and that's all that matters. To think I wont ever see you again crushes me, but we both know its for the best. I loved you, and I always will <3 Harry xx