23. I'm So Sorry

The taxi cab came right on time. I quickly got up and rushed into the cab. Wishing that Zayn was going to be okay.

"Can you please tell me what the hell happened?" I ignored Niall and struggled to type Zayns number into the phone again, trying to get a hold of Josh. He answered on the first ring.

"Hello?" Josh answered.

"Where is the address. Tell me exactly where you are." I said through my tears, barely able to breath let alone speak.

"Haley, calm down, hes-" I interupted him.

"GIVE ME THE DAMN ADDRESS." I screamed into the phone. The taxi driver looked at me weird and i flicked him off. I wasnt in the mood to be judged. As Josh said the address into the phone, i spoke it to the taxi driver. I hung up right when he was done giving me the address. The taxi driver took for what felt like 20 minutes to start his car.

"TODAY WOULD BE LOVELY!" I screamed at him, tears still streaming down my face. Niall grabbed me and pulled me next to him, trying to calm me down.

"Whoa, whoa Haley, calm down." He said, not letting me move. I tried squirming out of him, but he was too strong.

"What the hell is going on!" Niall said, letting go of me annoyed.

"Zayn got in a car accident." I said, letting even more tears fall from my eyes. Niall just sat there in shock. 

"I have to call Liam." Niall said, grabbing his phone out of his pocket. He quickly called him and Liam answered the second time he called.

"LIAM ZAYN GOT IN A CAR ACCIDENT!" Niall said, almost shouting into the phone, a tear falling from his cheek. I heard screaming on the other line, and that made me cry even more. I heard Niall say okay a few times and then hang up.

"What did he say?" I asked through my tears.

"He said to give him the address when we get to him." Niall said, putting his phone back in his pocket and wiping his tear. I nodded and wiped mine away as well.

"I just hope hes okay." I said, crying a bit more. Niall nodded and pulled me close.

****************

I got woken up by a car pulling up for what seemed like 2 feet away. I quickly opened my eyes and saw a taxi cab in front of us. I was sitting where i first heard the news about Zayn. I looked up at Niall who was getting up. 

"Where are we going?" I asked Niall who was getting ready to go into the cab.

"Were going to see Zayn, arent we?" Niall said, standing there with the door open.

"Wait, how did we get back here?" I asked Niall. I was so confused at this point.

"What are you talking about? Niall said, getting confused as well.

"WAIT! Is Zayn okay?" I asked Niall getting up worried.

"Umm, I think so, why wouldent he be?" Niall said, trying to figure out what i was talking about. How could he not remember?

"Well, he did get in a car accident." I said, almost crying again. He gave me a weird look.

"Ummm... Not that i know of? He texted me saying he was home." Niall said.

"Wait, what? Let me see." I said, walking towards him. He pulled out his phone and went to his texts.

From: Zayn

*Hey Niall, I dont know why Haleys answering but tell her im home.*

I stared at the phone in confusion. I quickly grabbed my phone out, There were no calls from Zayn. I put my phone back in my pocket and stared off into space. Why the hell did i think Zayn was in a car accident?

"Umm Niall, Did i fall asleep?" I asked him.

"Yeah, like right when your head hit my shoulder." He said laughing, swaying back and forth on the car door. The taxi driver honked and Niall screamed.

"HOLD ON YA CUNT!" He screamed. I laughed and he let out a little giggle.

"So, Zayn is okay? he didnt get in a car accident?" I asked, making sure.

"Nope. Im 99.9% sure he didnt." He said.

"What the fuck. I just dreamed it them." I said, irritated. He laughed really hard and loud.

"ITS NOT FUNNY! I screamed at him.

"Oh, yes it is. Its hilarious." He said through laughs. I smiled. I really did love this kid. He got in the cab and i followed him. He got his phone out and put on some music. He put on Sexy And I Know It and started dancing like a freak.

"Your such an idiot." I said laughing and scooting towards the window.

"Yes, but you love me" He said, still dancing and laughing. After that sentece, he leaned in and gave me a super long, cute kiss on the lips. He pulled away and bit his lip, and leaned in for one more quick one and sat in his seat, trying to find another song. I looked at him for a bit. Just admiring everything about this young man. He was absolutely perfect. His perfect hair, his deep blue eyes melt a little part of me every time i see them. His perfect full lips that kiss better than anything i have ever felt in the world. Those perfect rosy cheeks that you can see from a mile away. Not to mention his huge appetite, and hes still fucking fit as hell. Niall took a quick look at me and smiled.

"Why are you staring at me?" Niall said, still smiling. I shrugged and Niall wanted to continue.

"You wanna get with this." He said with a silly face, rubbing his hands on his chest awkwardly and saying it in a silly accent. I laughed and shook my head.

"Oh yeah, You a real catch." I said laughing. Niall gave me his puppy dog eyes and i looked away, I coudent take it.

"HAHA NO ONE CAN RESIST THE NIALLER!" Niall screamed. 

"SHUT UP! SMALL CAR, LOUD VOICES." The taxi driver yelled from the front.

"DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO, YA CUNT." I was laughing so hard at this point.

"Shhh, Niall hes gonna kick us out!" I said, whispering and laughing. He rolled his eyes and laughed. I rested my head on his shoulder, and thought for a minute.

I had that dream about Zayn, and i know it was just a dream, but the way i reacted, and how i thought i was going to loose Zayn, It killed me inside. I didnt want to loose him. Weather it was in a car accident, or if he just hated me. It made me second guess my choice for Niall. Of course I loved this carfree mofo, but what would happen if me and Zayn spread apart? I didnt want to "marry" him quite yet, but i didnt want to date Niall either. I mean, I definitley wanted to, but then that means I loose Zayn. And i wasnt ready to make that commitment. And I knew that Harry was going to make a comeback with something and I was going to fall for him again, I was just waiting for it.

"You okay?" Niall asked, whispering into my ear. It made me jump a little bit, because i wasnt expecting it. Before i could say anything, we pulled up to Zayns house. That was quicker than i thought it was going to be. Me and Niall got out and Niall payed him. I waited for the cab to drive away before i started to walk in. We went up to the patio and i turned around to Niall. He shrugged and i knocked on the door, lightly.

"Oh my god your a weakling." He said, pulling me back and banging on the door. I rolled my eyes and he winked. The door opened, but it wasnt Zayn.

"Hello, can i help you two?" She said, in a high, sweet voice.