37. The Rush

Right when we got home we immediately burst through the door with our lips locked, making out intensley. His hands were searching me up and down like he was looking for something. He shut the front door and slammed me against it, his body pressing against mine after. He lifted my legs and i wrapped them around his torso. My hands locked around his neck, messing with his hair and making him moan against my lips. I smiled at the feeling. He eventually calmed his horny ass down and looked into my eyes.

"I love you so much." Harry said, not loosing focus.

"Its just the heat of the moment talkiing, Harry." I said, trying to get him angry. Angry sex was the best sex. He put me down from his torso and didnt loose eye contact with me. I got kinda scared, but tried not to show it.

"Do i need to prove it?" He said, having his silly, cute smirk on his face.

"Having sex with me isnt going to prove anything." I said, pushing him out of the way, trying to tease him. i felt him clanch as i passed him to sit on the front room couch. he turned around trying to smile and came to sit down next to me. He put his long arm around me and pulled me into his chest.

"You are probably the most stubborn girl i have ever met." Harry said, laughing.

"You know thats not helping anything, right?" I asked, looking up to him. He smiled and nodded. There was a long, long silence. until Harry finally broke it.

"sooo... are we really not going to make love tonight?" Harry asked, looking down at me.

"Not if you call it that." I said, standing up and smiling. He stood up with me, grabbing my hands and walking me upstairs. I was happy this was going to happen again. we got upstairs and were standing in front of his door, he swung it open, not letting go of my hands. He kicked the door as we entered the room and it slammed shut. He put me up against the wall and his hnads searched up and down the skin of my waist as jhis lips hit against mine hard. As his tongue entered my mouth, he lited my shirt higher and higher until it eventually landed onto the floor. He walked us both over to the bed, not letting go of the kiss. As he set me up on the bed, his hands slid my jeans off easily. He laid me down on his pillow, pulling me closer to him as his lips shifted from my jaw line to my neck and onto my sweet spot. A small moan left my mouth as one of his long fingers entered into me. I grabbed for the bottom of his shirt, ripping it over his head. His finger went faster and faster into me, making me moan even more. He stopped when it was just getting good. I sat up and went for his buckle, his lips still locked onto my neck. I undone his belt and pulled his pants down, revealing his length. I bit my lip, knowing how much i had missed it. He laid me back down and His lips went down and down hitting my stomach and then eventually his tongue started playing onto my cilt, sending me COMPLETELY over the edge. His hands were squeezing the inside of my thighs from pleasure, which let the moans come out. My hands got lost into his curls. He eventually stopped with the teasing, coming back up to meet me face to face. He whispered onto my lips, asking if i was ready. I noded, already sent over the edge as he thrusted into me, hard. He immediately hit my g-spot, having an idea of how to do it. I squeezed my Nails intop his back, almot breaking skin. His hot breath hit against my neck so perfectly. His soft moans made this moment even more perfect. The faster and harder he went, the harder i dug into his back, almost breaking my nails. He went Harder and faster by the minutes, almost making me reach my high. He didnt warn me when he filled me when he became undone, letting out one last loud moan. It sent me over the edge and i became undone also as he was still entered in me. I pulled him closer one last time as he plopped down next to me. We were both panting, almost as if we were grqasping for air.

"That was absolutely amazing." Harry said, still panting. I was about to say something, but we were interupted by something down stairs.

"Hello? Harry?" We heard a faint voice as they slammed the front door shut.