6. Not Again...

"I dont think this is a good idea Harry." I said, trying to keep my cool and not blow up on him for pratically kidnapping me...

"You dont even know what im going to do?" He said, with that stupid but rather flattering smirk.

"Do you really think im THAT stupid, styles?" He amiled when i called him styles. I dont know why he liked that but whatever.

"What exactly is it that im going to then?" He asked, thinking im actually going to get it wrong.

"Were going to go play with dolls. IM NOT AN IDIOT! you going to fucking tease me and shit again." I said with a bit of sarcasm, as usual.

"You know, your sarcasm is a bit of a turn on." He said with a huge smile.

"What doesnt turn you on?" i said while slouching into my seat. He did a super hot irritating chuckle and continued to focus on the road.

"Okay, since you know whats about to happen, when i turn on the radio, that is going to be our song." I gave him a stare.

"Dont you think that can be a bit dangerous? like, what if 'Im sexy and i know it' comes on?"

"THATS A PERFECT SONG!!!" he screamed, turning on the radio. i covered my ears, scared of what song was going to come up. The radio station was set on a pop station. I slowly uncovered my ears. 

"NO NO NOT THIS SONG I REFUSE NOOO!" I said screaming trying to turn off the radio, but harry just turned it up.

"Oh no this is perfect!!" He said, singing along to the song.

"How can this be 'our song' When i am clearly a WOOO-MANN!" I said showing off my body to him. He licked his lips and stared at me. I smiled and slouched back into my seat. he rolled his eyes and continues staring onto the road. 

"You are such a damn tease." He said with a devlish smirk.

"Dont make Boyfriend by Justin Bieber our song and ill stop." I said holding my hand out for a deal. He stared at my hand and pushed it away.

"NO i dont want you to stop! You just wait until tonight." He said staring into my eyes. We weere at a redlight and i held his face and pulled him closer.

"I told you, i get to tease next time." I said whispering onto his lips. I felt his face tense up. Right before he leaned in i pushed his face back so that he focus on the road. The light turned grean and i could see the irritation in his face.

"You are going to get it tonight." He said, rubbing his hand up my thigh. I smiled and moved his hand.

"Can your horny ass wait until we get home this time?" I said, putting his hand back in his lap.

"...Maybe." He said with no expression on his face.

I rolled my eyes and slouched into my seat.

"Fine, because apparently EVERY DAMN THING I do turns you on, I just wont do anything." I said while crossing my arms and staring off into space. There was about a minute of silence.

"Haley..." i turned my head slowly and looked at him.

"what." I said slow and irritated.

"...what you doing right now is turning me o-" I cut him off a little bit at the end of his sentence.

"SERIOUSLY STYLES WHAT THE FUCK. YOU HAVE ISSUES." I said screaming, and he was just laughing.

"Kepp laughing Styles, you wont be getting anything tonight." Immidiately after i said that he shut his mouth and went completely serious. I just started to burst out laughing. He just glared at me.

"How much longer until your house." I asked, looking out my window, barely able to keep my eyes open.

"about... an hour." I jerked my head up and stared at him. 

"WHAT?!?! AN HOUR? WHERE DO YOU LIVE FUCKING EGYPT?! WE HAVE BEEN DRIVING FOR AN HOUR! FUCK THIS IM GOING TO SLEEP." I turned over and rested my head on the egde of my window.

"I took the long way, Because i like our car conversations. It got us somewhere right?" I rolled my eyes and smiled a little bit before i went to sleep.

**************

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I was definitely not in Harrys car anymore. I heard screaming and yelling downstairs. I looked around a little bit to see if there was any clue of where the hell i was. I turned over and saw a picture of baby Harry naked in the bathtub. I laughed and got out of bed to stretch.

I oppened the door and heard something break. I wanted to go downstairs but then again i didnt. They were screaming so loud I couldent recognize their voices. I went towards the top of the stairs and got stopped by Louis. He scared the shit out of me so i screamed a little bit.

"SHHHHH SHUT UP COME HERE!" He said pulling my arm into the other bedroom. Niall was also in the room.

"what the hell are you guys doing here? and whats going on downstairs?" I asked Niall and Louis, with my voice in a whisper. 

"You dont have to whisper idiot, were in a closed room." Niall said scooting over on the bed so i can sit down.

"oh good, then i can do this." I said as i slapped Niall on the arm.

"OWW!... cunt." He said glaring at me and getting up to sit on the floor. I smiled at him and looked to Louis.

"so whats going on exactly?" I asked, worried now.

"Well, Liam tried to call you and when you didnt answer he got worried and told Zayn. so Zayn had like a freak attack. Liam and zayn got in the car and drove to Harrys house, And we followed because we didnt want to miss anything." He explained, laughing through it.

"that still doesnt explain why their screaming downstairs." I said looking at both of them now.

"Oh, well, harry promised Zayn he would stay away from you because you birthday was coming up and Zayn wanted to propose." Niall said without any hesitation. Louis kicked him. 

"OWW! you guys are all cunts." Niall said. Louis looked at me, but i couldent even focus. 

FUCKING ZAYN IS GOING TO PROPOSE?!?! My birthday is in 2 days, i have to figure this shit out before its too late.

I stood up and ran out of the bedroom, i needed to talk to Zayn and i needed to talk to him NOW.

I ran downstairs and Niall and Louis tried to stop me. I came downstairs and saw Liam on top of Harry and Zayn screaming at Harry.

I walked over to them and ripped Liam off of Harry,

"STOP NOW ZAYN!!!" I said screaming louder than him. He looked at me in shock and slowly stood up.

"Zayn, Your going to propose?" I siad, moving closer and closer to him word by word. Harry sat up quickly on the couch, raging. Liam went over by Niall and Louis, Clearly he knew. 

Zayn looked at harry and then back at me.

"well..."