19. Why Would You Say That

"Just..." I said, wanting him to finish his sentence.

"Its just... I hate seeing you." He said, trying to finish his sentence.

"Oh well, thats great Harry. Thank you." I said, getting up from the bench.

"Wait, no thats... thats not what i meant i mean.. like, I just..." Harry said, pulling me back to sit down, struggling to get his words out.

"JUST SPIT IT OUT!" I screamed, getting irritated.

"OKAY! I just hate seeing you with Zayn, when i can offer so much more. I know you going to say im 'full of shit' and 'ive said that before' but if you really think about it, you never really gave me a chance. I tried showing you but you wouldent let me. And theres a 50% chance that you could be carrying our new family." Harry said. He had a point. But i wasnt about to leave Zayn. 

"Umm Harry..." I asked, shaking the thought from my head.

"Yeah?" He asked, knowing i was changing the topic.

"How long does it have to be, before you can check the DNA for the baby?" I asked him. I wasnt sure, and i was desperate to find out. For my birthday, i wanted to find out who the father was.

"Umm... I think immediately, im pretty sure. I dont see why you wouldent." He said, trying to explain. I took a deep breath and grabbed his wrist, going to where everyone else was.

"Wait, where are we going?" Harry said, trying to catch up with my fast walk.

"Were going to the doctor." I said, not stopping. I could feel Harry starting to hesitate, but i was literally dragging him now. We got by all of them before they could get on the ride.

"Hey guys, were going to the doctor." I said, immediately as i got in front of them. Zayn took Harrys place and Harry walked over by Liam and the others. Zayn wrapped his fingers in mine, but i could barely tell because i was super desperate to find out who the father was, and who i was going to spend the rest of my life with.

"Why are we going to the doctor?" Liam asked, looking concerned.

"I wanna know who it is." I said, trying to rush everyone is.

"Who what is?" Liam asked, confused.

"Are you fucking kidding me Liam, what the fuck do you think." I said, pointing to my belly.

"OHHHHH. Okay i got it now." Liam said, finally realizing how stupid he was.

"Wait, why do we have to go now?" Niall said.

"Dont push me right now. I just want to." I said, getting a bit anxious.

"Ill go tell the driver were ready, Harry come with me." Louis said, taking Harry with him. Well, atleast Larry Stylinson was back to normal.

"Can we please i just really want to know, and im pretty sure they do too." I said, pleading Liam.

"You so impatient. Sure, lets go. Its your birthday and if you want to spend it in a doctors office, fine by me." Liam said, trying to talk me out of it. He was never really good at it.

"YAY! Okay lets go!" I said, running with Zayn. Everyone else was walking, me and Zayn got far enough ahead so that they couldent see us.

"Wait," Zayn said, letting go of my hand and panting.

"Oh dont be such a pussy." I said, not out of breath at all.

"Ive been on stage...for 7 months...straight. Dancing...and singing...how are YOU...not out of breath!" Zayn said, panting like a dog. I laughed and just stood there, waiting for him to catch his breath.