21. I Hope This Is Okay

Everyone just stood there completely silent. I turned back around to face my cake, and quickly blew out my candles. Everyone looked like they were completely frozen, almost like statues. I stood there, looking at everyone staring at me. At this point, I was shaking. I turned red and turned back around, to see Zayn right in front of me, down on one knee. The breath got knocked out of me. I put my hand over my mouth and let a tear fall down my cheek. 

"Haley, I have been waiting so long to do this. I love you with all my heart and I always will. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and i NEED you in my life in order to survive. Everytime i see you, i feel like its just me and you in the room. I need you to be mine.I dont think i can be myself without you. Your a big, important portion of my life and I cant loose you. Haley, Will you please to me the incredible honor in being my wife?"

I was completely frozen at this point. I didnt even know what to say. Harry was going to be the blood-related father and i was about to marry the man that wasnt, even though i wanted to be with Harry as well. I looked at Harry and saw a tear roll down his cheek. I didnt know what to say to him. I think that, I should have stayed with Harry from the beginning. But then again, Zayn does make my feel like 1 in a million. And i was the one to tell him to ask me.

"Uhh... I have to go." I said, shuffling out the door. of course, i was still crying, I ran out of the bar and ran over to the car. I stopped and just sat on the ground. I was so conflicted at this point. I didnt even know what to do with myself. Why were these boys se incredibly in love with me? Im always a bitch to them, I keep switching back and forth. I sat here for about, 10 minutes. I heard someone walking towards the car. I quickly put my head into my arms, not wwanting to know who it was going to be. I heard him sit down. He made a cute yawning noise and garbbed my shoulder, pulling me closer into his chest. I knew exactly who this was.

"You okay?" He said, stroking my hair.

"I guess so. But what do i do? I mean, i have a baby on the way for petes sake! I just dont know what to do, Niall." I said, lifting my head up and letting more tears fall.

"Shhh its okay. Why do you need to be with anyone right now?" Niall said, making a point.

"What do you mean?" I said, looking at him confused.

"Its another 9 months, right? well, thats plenty of time to think about it. And if they dont like the wait, then theyre not the guys for you. If they love you that much, theyll wait." Niall said. He was exactly right.

"Your absolutely right. I have 9 months to think about it. I dont need all this pressure right now onb my birthday." I said, agreeing with him. "But umm... Are they upset?" I asked Niall, contuning.

"Yeah. I mean, I would be too if i had a beautiful girl tell me to propose and then run out." Niall said.

"Your not making me feel better anymore." I said about to cry again. 

"Did you not hear the part when i called you beautiful?" Niall said, sitting super sexy now. I was on my knees and he took my hand, looking into my eyes. Who was i talking to? Because ive never seen this side of Niall before. This was NOT the Niall i knew. This, was a hot Niall, and a person i wanted to be with, but couldent.

"Umm, I heard it now." I said. He chuckled, so damn hot. He looked into my eyes again, wiping the tears from my eyes with the other hand, his hand still holding mine. He took a strand of my hair and put it behind my ear. Why was he doing this?

"Your such a tease Niall." I said, laughing. He sat up, Our bodies touching, us still sitting on the groud. He grabbed my face and pulled in, even closer. Our forheads were touching, and his lips were inches away from his. I felt his fresh breath crash against my lips.

"I want you." Niall whispered onto my lips. That turned me on so much. I didnt move. I wanted to kiss him, now. But of course he had to tease me. Eventually, He tilted his head a bit and his lips pressed up against mine. I took a deep breath, his lips still on mine. I kissed back and his tongue entered my mouth, and probably searched every inch of it. I put my arms around his neck, still making out with him. He lifted me up by the waist, wanting me to stand with him. He pulled me so close i could feel everything, from his leg to his neckline. His hands were going up and down my waist. Eventually, his hands carressed my back, him sqeezung me so hard it almost hurt. I smiled on his lips and he did too. He have me one last, super slow, kiss and let go of the kiss, still holding me super tight. His face was literally glowing.

"Holy shit." He whispered in laughs. I laughed and bit my lip.

"Why exactly did you do that?" I said, not being able to stop smiling. He laughed.

"I cant really answer that question completely. I just, Im just... Ive always been attracted to you." He said, stuttering. I smilled and he gave me another peck on the lips.

Okay. I know that Harry is the father of my child, and Zayn just proposed to me, But with Niall.. there is something WAY more intense than both of them combined between us. That kiss, I have never once in my whole entire life, wanted to be with someone more. I needed Niall. I know it wasnt good for me, But i dont care whats good for me anymore. I needed what i wanted, and For sure, without a doubt, no question about it, Wanted Niall. 

"Sooo...what now?" I asked Niall. He was still holding me super close.

"Umm... Do i like ask you out or something?" He said, confused, looking into my eyes, almost like he was studying me.

"If you want to." I said, laughing.

"Okay, im just going to wing it." He said, letting go for me to breathe for a minute.

"Haley, woud you like to be my girlfriend?"