12. I Hope I'm Right

Harry and Zayn quickle put their forks down and pushed htier food away, with complete focus on me. It kind of made me laugh, but i knew i had to speak.

"Zayn, you are an AMAZING guy, you just perfect in every way possible and you make me feel loved so well and easily. i just feel so comfortable around you and you have never given me a reason to doubt you. Its almost like you were made for me." I said to Zayn. a big smile spread across his face, as i moved to face Harry. 

"And Harry. Your an asshole and you always have been. But i think thats the reason why im so atracted to you. i believe that you did change, you may have done it fast, but i believe it. And i do believe that you love me. Thats why it makes this decision so hard, but..." Harry and Zayn were now frozen, at the edge of their seats. all this pressure and anxiety was making me ill. I turned to the both of them and stood up.

"Okay. Im going to say who i choose. But please, no fighting and calling names? this is already hard enough for me." They both nodded their heads and i started to get really nervous and shaky now. I definitely didnt want to drive with them home, because it was going to be super awkward. So i was going to take a cab.

"After i say who it is, Ill take a cab and meet you guys home. So i have time to think and you guys do too. Okay?" I asked them.

"Yes, just say it!" Harry said, getting impatient. I took a deep breathe and spoke. 

"I choose..." The both scooted to the edge of their seats, i took another deep breathe.

"Harry." I let that out in a sighed breathe. Harrys face immediately was glowing. I was scared to look at zayn, but i sat down next to him.

"This isnt a final desicion. Im going to see how it is with a REAL date alone with him. You are an amazing guy Zayn, and I love you." I said, trying to comfort him.

"I can be honest, I was even able to tell there was something there." Zayn said, with pain in his eyes, but also forgiveness. I smiled and gave him a quick kiss on th cheek. I got up and waved to both of them, leaving the restraunt. I was just going to talk to Harry when he got home, because I knew he was going to tease me. I walked out of the restraunts and there was a line of cabs already. I got in one and told them my adress. This taxi was painfully slow, but i needed some alone time to think. I wasnt sure if i made the right desicion or not, so i wanted Harry to take me out on a real date. I mean, Harry is a complete asshole and a slut, but there is something there and I can feel it. He just makes me feel something new every time and it changed every time. Its like Im falling in love all over again. I looked at my phone and saw the time. It was 11:30. It was a half hour until i was 19. I decided to lay my head down and think a little bit more. which sent me to sleep.

***********

I felt the cab make a sharp turn into the neighborhood to liams house. That made my head perk up. Harrys car wasnt there yet, which was good. The cab dropped me off and i payed him. I walked in and saw Liam and Louis hanging a big 'Happy Birthday' sign. They looked to me and sighed.

"Great. what are you doing home?!" Liam said, irritated. 

"Nice to see you too." I laughed. I was in such a good mood because in the back of my head, i knew that Harry was mine. All mine. 

"Wheres Harry and Zayn?" Niall asked, walking in.

"They are either still at the restraunt or on their way home." I said.

"Oh great, what happened now?" Louis asked.

"Nothing actually, i just chose." Liam and Louis perked up and jumped down from the ladder, wide eyed. Niall ran up to me to where they were all in my face.

"Oh my goodness. what?" I said, walking back a little bit.

"WHO THE BLOODY HELL DID YOU CHOOSE?!" Louis screamed.

"I really dont like your attitude." I said, fixing my shirt, teasing them.

"Just tell us please?!" Niall said.

"FINE! I chose Harry." They all took a step back in shock. 

"Really? What did Zayn do?" Liam asked. confused at why i chose him.

"He actually was super calm about it. He said he saw the connection." Liam laughed and so did NIall and Louis.

"Oh you amature. Zayn is probably killing Harry as we speak." Louis said laughing. Before i could say anything, Harry swung the door open and slammed it behind him and locked it.

"Holy shit." Harry said, panting and sliding down the door.

"What happened?" Niall asked.

"Fucking Zayn. Hes like screaming at me. and he chased me down the damn block." Liam and Louis laughed and Harry just glared at them.

"ITS NOT FUNNY! HES TRYING TO KILL ME!" He said. 

"Is it because i chose you." I said. he looked up and his face immediately changed. A small smile spread scross his face and he stood up. 

"Yeah im pretty sure." He said, not loosing eye contact with me.

"But im not going to let that bastard take away the love of my life." He siad while smiling. Our eyes contact was interupted by the doornob getting a key in it.

"SHIT I FORGOT HE HAD A KEY IN IT.!!! IM NOT HERE!" He sprinted upstairs and slammed the door and locked it. I laughed and Zayn flew the door open

"Where the hell is he." Zayn said, raging. I walked up to Zayn and tried to calm him down.

"Zayn listen I-" He interupted me.

"No, you listen. Harry stole the love of my life. He did that on purpose. you to dumb to see it but im not. Hes going to die." Zayn pushed me out of the way and walked upstairs.

well this was going to be fun.