18. Well This Was Fun

Liam ran up to Harry and ripped the knife out of his hand. Zayn saw the knife and froze, still on him. He slowly got up and walked over by me. I had no idea what just happened, but i knew that i was crying. I could feel it. Harry was still laying on the ground, pissed off. Zayns hands locked into mine, and i squeezed back tightly. He looked down at me, but i was still staring at Harry, this time, i was pissed. 

"Lets go." I managed to choke out in a almost hurt voice. Liam started walking, taking Danis hand. Louis took eleanors and Niall stayed with me and Zayn. We started walking and i looked back at Harry, and flicked him off. He got up and ran over to us, catching up. I went to the other side of Zayn when he came up next to me, and pulled Zayn away from him. Zayn didnt even look at him, and i dont blame him. He almost got killed by his best friend.

"What?" Harry said, acting all innocent. I rolled my eyes and apparently he saw.

"Why are you doing that?" He said. I just had to speak. It was pissing me off he didnt know.

"YOUR FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT? TRYING TO KILL YOUR GOD DAMN BEST FRIEND JUST LEFT YOU MIND IN 20 DAMN SECONDS? YOU FUCKING SICK PERSON STYLES." I screamed, stopping me and Zayn. Niall kept walking until i started screaming. Then he stopped, as well as everyone else.

"ITS YOUR FAULT!" Harry screamed back. i stuck my hip out and raised my eye brow.

"Excuse me?" I siad, calming down.

"Your the one who said yes to him! And your the one who got pregnant! So most of this is your fault!" He said, calming down as well. This time, i wasnt calm.Zayn had to hold me back because i was about to beat the fuck out of him, literally.

"DO YOU FUCKING HEAR YOURSELF!!! THIS IS MY FAULT? ITS NOT MY FAULT YOUR A GOD DAMN ASSHOLE THAT DOESNT KNOW HOW TO TREAT A DAMN GIRL RIGHT! AND IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO FORGOT TO USE PROTECTION, SO ITS NOT ALL MY FAULT." I screamed at him. He just stood there and rolled his eyes.

"I can not fucking believe you right now." I said, crying now. None of this was my fault. Well, the dating and falling in love shit was, but this whole deal with him and Zayn are their faults. I didnt tell them to fight. I told them to do the opposite. But they didnt listen and someones life was in danger.

"Come on lets just go." I said, walking away from Harry. This time, i was in the front with Zayn. 

"Are you okay?" He asked, giving my hand a little squeeze for me to look up at him.

"Yeah. I just dont want to see him for the rest of the day." I said, in a deep breathe. 

"None of this is your fault, okay?" Zayn said, putting his arm around me. I nodded and he pulled me closer.

We got to the entrance. I looked behind me to see if everyone was still catching up. Liam was talking to Harry, Danielle and Eleanor were talking, And Louis and Niall were walking. Liam looked like he was screaming at Harry looked upset. Serves him right. Me and Zayn walked in together.

"So what do you want to go on first?" He asked, standing in front of me. I simply shrugged. He grabbed my shoulders and looked into my eyes.

"Dont let that prick ruin your day, okay? lets have fun!" He said, trying to make me feel better.

"Doesnt it bother you that he almost killed you?" I asked him, in a little bit of sarcasm. 

"Knowing i would have been dying for you, no. Now lets go!" He said, grabbing my hand and leading me to the Superman. He just completely made my day, saying that he would have been dying for me. I cant believe he said that. I really did love him, Or i felt like i had to. I didnt really have my facts straight yet. I decided to have fun and follow Zayn. Niall whipped passed me.

"ILL RACE YOU!" He screamed, catching up to Zayn. I shook my head and ran after them. Harry and Liam stayed down.

We got to the top and there was absolutely no line. It was so sweet of Zayn to rent this WHOLE place out for me.

"Brave enough to ride in the back with me?" Zayn said, giving me his smirk that always turns me on.

"Hell yeah." I said smiling back, taking his hand. We both got on and the ride started. Niall was having a spazz attack in the front. 

"NIALL CALM DOWN YOUR SCARING ME!" I heard eEleanor scream from behind him. Me and Zayn laughed. Zayn too my hand and leaned over to kiss me. It was one of the best kisses i have ever had, honestly. The ride started and when it dropped, Over me and Zayns screaming, I could hear Niall. So i started laughing instead of screaming. It was going to be a really fun day. Knowing i wasnt going to see Harry anymore today either.

The ride ended and Zayn immediately took my hand when we got off. i smiled and put my other hand over ours, putting my head on his shoulder.

"You two really are adorable." Danielle said, catching up to us. I heard Eleanor Niall and Louis in the backround laughing.

"Couple of the year right?" Zayn said, looking into my eyes. I smiled and he leaned in to kiss me again. Every time he kissed me, i bit my lip afterwards. Because i always want more.

"Did you see the stuff trending on twitter?" I looked at Dani confused.

"No? I havnt at least." Zayn said. Dani grabbed her phone from her purse and got twitter on her phone. She went to the trends and showed Zayn.

"Oh my gosh!" Zayn said with a huge smile on his face. He showed to phone to me. #Zaley #CoupleOfTheYearZaley and #GetMarriedZaley was all trending. 

"Well, This is better than hate." Zayn smiled and handed Dani her phone back.

"How do people already know?" I asked, knowing i just said yes to him, like 4 hours ago.

"You clearly dont understand the paps are EVERYWHERE!" Dani screamed everywhere for exhageration. I laughed and agreed.

We got to the bottom and Harry was sitting on the bench. Liam was standing by the walkway waiting for Dani.

"How was it guys?" Liam asked us.

"SCARY AS HELL!" Niall screamed, running into Liams arms.

"No it wasnt you big baby!" Eleanor said, walking towards me and Zayn. Louis followed Eleanor and i saw him glare at Harry. Louis was all about peace in this group. and the fact that Harry went against everything Louis believes in, He must have been pretty pissed off.

"So what next?" Zayn said, still holing my hand, stroking it with his thumb. Even THAT made me tingle.

"DEMON!" Niall said.

"Are you sure you not gonna be a baby? its a pretty scary name. You sure you can handle it." Eleanor said, joking with him. Everyone laughed and Niall rolled his eyes.

"Shut up!" Niall said.

"DONT TELL HER TO SHUT UP YOU CUNT!" Louis screamed at Niall. Eleanor gave him an attitude smirk.

"CUNTS MY WORD! YOU CUNT!" Niall said. They both laughe and we went to the next ride. Zayn took my hand and we walked passed Harry, who was still sitting down. Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me back, ripping my hand out of Zayns. Zayn turned around.

"Dont you dare touch her agai-" Beofre he could finish that sentence, Harry held his hand up to make him stop.

"Just let me talk to her." Harry said, giving Zayn MAJOR attitude. Harry must have been on his man period or something.

"Its up to her." Zayn said, crossing his arms. I looked at Zayn and then looked at Harry, who rolled his eyes.

"2 minutes styles." I said. crossing my arms and sitting down. Zayn tensed up a little bit. Harry sat next to me.

"You fucking try anything with her Harry, i will kill you." Zayn whispered in his ear, before he walked away. Zayn was such a bad ass, sometimes it turned me on.

"What do you want, make it fast." I said, looking to Harry.

"I just..."