29. Things Just Got Real Complicated

Niall was about to walk back into the kitchen, but i grabbed his wrist before he could go down the step we were standing on. He was not about to leave me alone with this situation.

"Well?" Harry said, getting super impatient. I sat back down on the step, and pulled Niall down with me. He clumsily fell on the step, I laughed at his stupid move. 

"Sit down, Harry." I said, pointing to the empty spot on the floor, wanting him to sit there and listen to the story. mt heart started racing. I had no idea how i was going to tell the father of my child that i didnt want to be with him and i wanted to be with one of his best friends. This was going to be really hard, even harder than before, but i had to. It was all going to be worth it in the end because i would get the guy of my dreams. Niall was so good to me in every way. AAnd i wasnt about to just give him up. Harry slowly walked over and sat crissed-crossed on the floor in front of me. Nialls hands intertwined with mine, them both resting on his lap. He was bouncing his knee and putting his head down nervously. He was not helping me at all. He was actually making me more nervous.

"I basically just want to know when, why, and how far you to got." Harry said, gritting through his teeth and not looking into my eyes which pissed me off.

"We didnt have sex." Niall said. "We cant cause' you know.. the baby." Niall said, making a point. Harry turned his head and glared at him. 

"Why dont you just let me do the talking Niall." I said, taking a deep breath. He nodded and put his head between his legs. Harrys head turned into my direction, but he still didnt look me in the eyes. I honestly didnt blame him. I was kind of being a whore. Before a spoke, i took a minute to think. So I was with Zayn, but then he cheated on me. I was on and off with Harry, and we had AMAZING connections and we slept together, which i didnt regret AT ALL. And he is the father of my child, and he would be an AMAZING Father. But then theres Niall. This perfect guy pratically begging for me to come into his life. That made me wonder. I have so many problems right now, why did Niall all of a sudden want me?

"Wait." I said, trying to shake the negative thoughts out of my head. Nialls head perked up and Harry finally looked into my eyes.

"Niall, can i ask you a serious question?" I asked, taking a deep breath. I was really scared of what his answer was going to be. The last thing i wanted was for it to be a bad answer, But if it was, then i knew what i had to do.

"Yeah sure anything." He said, turning more towards me and getting a bit worried.

"Why do you want to be with me?" I asked. Nialls eyes went wide eyed. He immediately lost eye contact with me and looked down. He didnt answer for about 30 seconds, i swear my heart was going to explode.

"I-I cant answer that right now." Niall said, stuttering and looking away from me. Wrong answer.

I Slowly unlocked my fingers from his and i stood up. Niall looked up at me, and Harry did as well. Harry got up with me and fixed his shirt, waiting for me to make a move. A tear went down my face. Why couldent he answer? He got so pale faced like he was going to be sick. Niall is the most perfect man in the world, but thats what i thought about Zayn, and who knows... Niall could be a blonde Zayn.

"What are ya doing?" Niall said, standing up next to me. I looked at him and shrugged.

"Im sorry Niall... I just, I cant." I choked out. I wanted to be with him so badly, but i was so scared, and the last thing i needed was to be scared.

"Whoa wait what do you mean?" Niall said, coming after me ans i was walking into the kitchen to grab my coat.

"Niall i need answers. It cant be "I dont know" anymore. I need someone who knows what theyre getting themselves into. And i love you Niall, but i just dont think you can handle it." I said, a tear almost falling down my face. I walked passed Niall before the tear came out, so that he wouldent know that i was actually upset about leaving him. Because if he knew, he wouldent give up. And he needed to.