3. A Surprise Is Coming

"How do i say this... do we have to do this NOW?" i started to whisper, not wanting Zayn to hear about what happened.

Well, this is what happened between us. Me and Zayn hit it off immediately. the boys even noticed too. Ever since me and him met, we hung out a lot, until he went on tour. Liam always tried getting us together. we werent "official" but we definitely were bound to be. We kind of hid from Liam what happens between me and Zayn or else he will like, explode in our faces and make us get married. 

"Say it now. you shouldent be ashamed, you lied to me already, what else do you have to hide?" I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"dont even start. you put yourself in this situation. start talking. or else i will get REALLY mad." i took a deep breath and began to speak.

"Well. You sent Harry to pick me up, and you know i hate him!" i started to raise my voice.

"dont you DARE make this about me! continue please!" he screame back at me.

"quiet down!" i said quietly. he gave me the motion to continue, so i did.

"Well, when Harry picked me up, i completely ignored him and pretty much refused. but he made me get in.so i did and i ignored him the whole car ride."

he raised his eyebrow. "continue. thats not all that happened." i glanced at zayn, who was sitting there staring at me, with almost pain in his eyes. i did not want to say this in front of him. i knew it would mess everything between harry and zayn. and also between me and him. whats the worst that could happen?

"well, we pulled over and he started to say he like, likes me and stuff." Liams head shot back to Harry, and Zayns did as well. this time, Zayn looked pissed. 

i was afraid to continue, but i knew i had to.

"And so, he was saying like i make him feel special and then we kissed and..." Liams head turned back to me, and he was raging.

"AND WHAT." he said gritted to his teeth. Zayn was still on focus with harry. he was completely tensed up. something was going to happen, i know it.

"And the we kind of, like, hit it off." i said slowly.

"hit it off how." he said through his teeth. at this point, Zayn was wide eyed and pissed off still staring at Harry.

"What the fuck do you think Liam, we raked leaves together. We did it."

Liam turned his whole body around and stared at harry. Harry just sat there, no expression. he was making this situation a lot easier for me...

Zayn clenched his fists even tighter and stood up in front of Harry. Harry looked up at zayn, now Harry was scared.

"Zayn, dont." Liam warned Zayn. I personally wanted to see what was going to happen, but i knew that wouldent be good. so i tried to help. But before i could, Zayn tackled harry and grabbed him and threw him onto the seat, he sat on top of him and grabbed the neck of his shirt. i sat there in shock. What the fuck have i done. 

Liam ran over to Zayn, trying to pull him off. Louis and Niall tried to help him, but zayn refused. 

"WHAT THE FUCK HARRY! YOU KNOW I LOVE HER WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT! I TOLD YOU I DID AND TO NOT FUCK THIS UP!" Zayn screamed at Harry. Niall and Louis took a few steps back. Liam came over to me and congradulated me on what i made happen. He can be an asshole sometimes.

"ZAYN I SWEAR I DIDNT MEAN IT IT JUST HAPPENED I SWEAR IM SORRY IT MEANT NOTHING!" Zayn sat there for a minute. 

"YOU SAY THAT EVER DAMN TIME! THIS TIME YOU TOOK IT FAR HARRY. AND NOW YOUR GOING TO PAY." Harry few his hand and sheilded his face, but it was too late. Zayns fist swung against his jaw. Zayn got up and started to shake his hand. Harry sat up from the char, his mouth bleeding. Zayn walked over to me, witha cut on his hand. Liam left my side and walked over to help Harry. 

"How could you do this?" Zayn asked me. I knew this was coming.

"Zayn technically i didnt it was mostly Har-" 

"you have just as much fault in this as he does. I hope your happy." He walked away and walked out  of the resraunt. I felt the tears stinging in the back of my eyes. I just let them come out.

Harry came up from the attention he was getting from Liam Niall and Louis, to come over and talk to me. 

"Are you okay?" Harry asked, holding his jaw with the ice.

"Yeah im fine." i choked through my tears.

"No you arent. Its okay, he didnt mean it." he tried to comfort me. 

"But he did. I know when he means something. he meant it." i said back to him, my tears settling down. 

Harry was about to say something else. Liam came and interupted.

"Were going to head home and work things out. are you guys coming?" Harry nodded and followed Niall and Louis out the door. Before Liam followed, i stopped him.

"do you hate me now?" i asked, the tears starting again.

Liam pulled me in for a bear hug, i really needed one. 

"Of course not, none of us do. It was a silly mistake, just like any other girl has with him. but you mean more to us so we can forgive you." he let go of the hug. "Come on, lets get you and zayn back together." 

I followed Liam out. I was thinking about what he said, with its a "silly mistake: and "just like any other girl" but the problem is, i dont regret what happened. and, i did promise it was going to happen again. and the fact that he was the first to ask if i was okay. and he was jealous and fuck when i said i prefer zayn. It was just official.

I loved Styles.