20. I Didn't Want This

"And?" harry asked, anxious to find out. I could barely think at this point because I was so weak and couldent think straight. I felt Zayn squeeze my hand a bit harder.

"The father is Harry." the doctor said for what felt like ages to get out. I felt Zayn let go of my hand and fall to the floor. Harry stood there frozen, eventually a huge smile spread across his face.

"No no no this can't be right." I said, denying him. I looked at Zayn on the floor and the looked to Harry, who all of a sudden had hurt in his eyes.

"Zayn?" I asked if Zayn was okay. I wanted to be with him. I wanted him to be the father. Maybe this was a sign that I should have just stayed with Harry. Zayn got up and grabbed my hands. At this point, I was sobbing.

"Harry will be and amazing father to you and your child. I wish the best to both of you." Zayn said, letting a tear fall down his face. He took his hand and wipe away my year, but I let another one fall. He pulled me in for a hug and I hugged him tight.

"I leave you guys alone." the doctor said, leaving us in the hallway. I didn't let go of Zayn. I didn't want to let go of him. I wanted Zayn and only Zayn. He is the love of my life. But it was best to be with Harry.

"Zayn I wanna be with you." I sobbed into his shoulder. He pulled me closer and stoked my hair.

"it's okay, this is for the best. Youll be happy with Harry, I promise." I felt another year of his fall into my hair. He pulled away from the hug, exposing my never ending tears.

"You wanna talk alone or..." Harry said.

"yes please." I said to Harry. I wanted to be with Zayn alone. Forever. Harry walked into the room and left us alone.

"Zayn I don't want to be with Harry, I want to be with you." I said, cryig even more.

"Shhhh Haley listen, it's okay. I'll be here, and I will love you for ever. But you need to be with Harry. He's going to be good to you guys, and if he isn't, I'll kill him." He said, leaning down and looking into my eyes. That made me cry even more. I needed to be with Zayn.

"okay." I said, I was crying so hard right now, I have never Cried this much in my whole life. I loved him too much. But I had to do what was right. Zayn pulled me in for a big hug. I didn't let go for about 5 minutes. As I hugged him, I was sobbing into him. He was rubbing my back and stroking my hair. He always knew how to make me feel better.

"Are you ready to tell everyone?" Zayn said, trying to make me not think about what happened. I nodded wiping away my tears. We walked into the room and Harry was sitting in the chair, probably thinking.

"SO WHO'S THE FATHER?!" Liam screamed, jumping up from his seat. I had to get used to being with Harry, so I went to sit down next to Harry and rested my head on his shoulder and alwrapping my arm around his, hiding my pain with a smile.

"IT'S HARRY?!?!" Louis screamed. I nodded still smiling and I looke up to Harry. I gave him a kiss on the lips, and I felt him tense up and smile. Apparently I had a big affect on him, which kind of made me feel better. When I let go of the kiss, Harry pulled in again for a longer, more meaningful. That made me feel a lot lot more better.

"AWWW YOU TWO ARE GOING TO BE SO CUTE!!" Eleanor screamed. I laughed and looked at Zayn, who was clearly upset. My whole attitude just dropped when I saw him.

"So when's the wedding?" Liam asked, concerned.

"Whenever she says yes." Harry said, looking down at me. I shrugged.

"you kind of need to ask first Harry." I said, teasing with him.

"SHIT WE HAVE TI GO GUYS IT'S 10!!" Niall screamed.

"CRAP! Come on guys lets go!" Liam said, getting up and forcing everyone out the door. I walked out confused. I loved the feeling of Harry's long fingers wrapping around my hand. I grabbed his arm and leaned in closer to him. We rushed out of the building and piled in the limo.

"who wants to explain what's going on?" I asked everyone, as we rushed the car to start.

"another surprise." Liam said.

"Great. Awesome." I said, rolling my eyes and leaning back Ito Harry's arms. He laughed and played with my hands. This boy was truely adorable.

"Luckily it's right down the street. So we're basically here." Niall said, getting up to get out, clearly impatient. I laughed and the car slammed to a stop.

"COME ON!!" Liam said, basically pushing me out of the limo. I go out and slammed to the ground.

"GEEZ! What is this?!" I got ou to an empty parking lot.

"just go inside." Niall said, pushing me towards the door.

"Remember I'm on strong pills and I was just put to sleep so you have to give me a second." I said, as Niall pushed me to the door, I was standing I front of about 100 people. I really didn't want a surprise party, knowing I spent most of the day crying, and I probably looked like shot. Everyone screamed SURPRISE and flew streamers in the air.

"YOU GET 1 BIRTHDAY WISH!" Liam said, pulling a birthday cake in frot of me. I stood in front of the candles and thought for a minute. I turned around to the boys.

"I wish you would propose, Zayn."