Chapter Thirty-Four.

Chapter Thirty-Four

Sophia’s Point Of View.

         “Sophia!”

             There was nothing his voice could do that would ever bring me back. There was nothing he could ever possibly say to make me forgive him after what I had just witnessed. My heart felt like it just got torn right out of my chest and laid there on the floor, continuing to beat even though I didn’t want it to.

            “Sophia please listen to me!”

            Pushing through the crowds of people, my tears were flowing freely from my eyes as I tried to find a way out but then I remembered he had the keys to the car and I didn’t so I stood there like a complete idiot once I was outside by the car and looked around me only to then remember that we were in the middle of the country. I had no way of walking home or taking a cab because there literally wasn’t anyone or anything around for miles.

            Justin ran out of the door and rushed over to me to try and grasp my face but in return I did the only thing my mind wanted me to do right now and smacked his face as hard as I could, my hand stinging once it made contact with his skin. He stumbled back a little from the force and grasped his cheek, the tears already forming in his eyes.

            “You son of a bitch!” I screamed, my fist pounding on the hood of the car. “The texts, the underwear, they both had to do with Kaylie, didn’t it? DIDN’T IT?”

            I shoved him with my hands, causing him to stumble back once more, but he quickly grabbed onto my fists and pulled me closer to him so that I couldn’t move.

            “Baby.” He whispered, his voice cool and collected. “I didn’t sleep with her. She set me up in that room and you walked in. You need to please think clearly right now because I know this looks bad and I know I seem guilty but look me in my eyes and tell me again that I cheated on you. Look me in my eyes and tell me I see any other girl but you.”

            The tears tried to come out but I held them back with everything I had once I looked into them. What broke me the most is that he doesn’t know just how much I know him. His eyes looked apologetic, yes, but he looked guilty. He looked like he regret whatever it is he was about to do in there and lord knows what he’s already done.

            “I deserve so much better than this.” I started off, removing myself from his grasp. “I deserve to be the only girl in someone’s world and I deserve to be the only girl someone thinks about. I saw you in there Justin and let’s both be honest here, you weren’t trying to stop her. You were going to go through with it like you have been for I don’t know how long. I love you more than anything else in this entire world and I’ve stayed by your side through thick and thin. Whether that be through the fame, or the loss of our child, I was always there. I’ve tried to be the best girlfriend, fiancé, and wife that I ever could possibly be and this is what I get in return? Finding out that you’ve been sleeping with someone else?”

            The words created deafening silence around us once I had finished and when I noticed him start to cry I realized I wasn’t quite finished yet.

            “I can’t help but think that this has been a game all along to you. Have you been sleeping with her this entire time we’ve been together? Was this- was this some stunt or something for you to look more impressive and chivalrous to the media?”