Chapter Twenty.

BEFORE YOU READ: Get ready to play Or Nah by The Weeknd folks ;)

Chapter Twenty. 

              The morning of Justin’s birthday I wanted to make it the best day he has ever had in his entire life. We have both gone through hell and back this past month so today I was hoping to try and help some of that pain go away.

             When I walked into the bedroom with a plate of breakfast for him like he had done for me on my birthday, I saw him fast asleep on our bed, his mouth slightly open from his breathing and his eyebrows furrowing ever so often. He was so perfect and I honestly hope he enjoys what I have planned for him.

            I set the plate on the side table and bent down so I could kiss him gently on the cheek.

            “Baby.” I whispered. “Wake up.”

            He started to stir and let out a groan, turning away from me and onto his side. It was only ten in the morning so asking him to wake up right now is like asking it to rain in Arizona. It just wasn’t going to happen.

            “Justin.” I giggled and climbed on top of him. “Wake up!”

            His eyes slowly opened and once they settled on me he started to smile, his dimple coming out on his right cheek. I was starting to think he had fallen asleep again until his hands came around my waist.

            “I love waking up to you on top of me.” He smirked. “Now if only you were naked…”

            “Shut up.” I laughed. “Happy birthday babe.”

            He turned his head to look at the side table and started to smile even more when he saw the eggs and bacon I had made him. My plan to make him happy was already starting off to a great start.

            “Breakfast in bed?” He asked. “Wow baby, thank you.”

            “Actually…” I trailed off with a smile. “I made a new version.”

            His eyebrows furrowed together once more in confusion but immediately knew what I was getting at when I dipped underneath the comforter and moved lower on his body.

            “What do you mean?” He asked again even though he knew the answer.

            “Breakfast with head.” I giggled. “Instead of breakfast in bed.”

            He erupted into laughter and grabbed the plate off of the side table once he pulled the covers off of my head and held the plate in his hands as I started to take control. I started by kissing the top, my tongue rolling around it as well, and let the spit fall from my mouth so I could begin to move my hand up and down him.

            He didn’t know what to do, he just sat there with the plate in his hands and had his mouth dropped open as he stared down at me with the same intense look on his face that always made me weak.

            “Eat.” I said. “It’ll get cold.”

            “How the hell am I supposed to eat?” He groaned.

            “Just do it.” I giggled. “You eat while I eat.”

            He didn’t have anything else to say after that, he just picked up a piece of bacon as he eyes got darker and started to eat. I was almost going to laugh but instead I put him in my mouth and continued my work on him.