Chapter Thirty-Two.

Chapter Thirty Two

             Later on that day after we had washed the remains of the dirty sin we had created, Justin decided to stop by his parent’s house before we went to the hotel to tell them about what’s been going on. They knew about the threats previously written but they had no clue about the girl last night asking about their address. Justin didn’t want anything bad to happen to them because of him and that’s understandable.

             “So we just had some concerns about the whole thing.” Justin said warily after explaining last night’s events. “I just think it’d be best if Jazzy and Jaxon went to stay with grandma and grandpa. I’m not saying anything’s going to happen but I just want to make sure.”

            “But what about you guys?” Jeremy asked. “Your mom and I will be fine but where will you guys go?”

            “A hotel.” He replied. “Our stuff’s in the car and everything but before I forget, is it okay if Lucky stays with you guys for a couple of days while everything gets taken care of? I would have him stay with us but the hotel we’re at doesn’t allow animals.”

            Pattie eagerly nodded her head and grabbed Lucky from Justin so she could hold him in her arms. I know Pattie had said the two of them had bonded and she was sad to see him go so I’m glad things worked out. I just hated it when we were away from Lucky. I felt like he kept bouncing around from place to place and I know first hand that that’s not something fun to go through.

            “Of course.” She replied with a smile. “Just take care of each other. Are you sure you don’t want to stay here? I’d feel a lot better if you did.”

            “I don’t want you guys to get hurt.” He said. “It’s just what’s best, I’m sorry.”

            “Alright well be safe.” Jeremy murmured. “Call and let us know how things go.”

            Standing up from the couch, we embraced them in a warm hug before we said our final goodbyes and headed back to the car. We stayed there for about two hours to explain everything in full detail but to our surprise they weren’t exactly shocked. I suppose they don’t know how serious it really is because they’re used to Justin being treated like this in a way but this was serious. It wasn’t anything to take lightly.

            “Stop worrying.” Justin said and closed the car door behind him.

            “I didn’t even say anything.” I replied in disbelief. “How do you know I’m worrying?”

            “You act like you have to talk in order for me to understand how you feel.”

            Reaching his hand over to my thigh once he pulled out onto the road, he began to massage it gently and I literally had to grasp onto my seat with my other hand once I felt it. I cannot handle it when he does that.

            “What’s wrong?” He asked when my body tensed.

            He started to remove his hand but I shook my head and made him grasp my thigh once more. There’s now way in hell I wanted him to stop now.

            “That makes me so horny.” I finally admitted, my cheeks going crimson at my embarrassing thoughts. “I’m sorry because it’s probably not the right time to be horny but I want your hands all over me right now and I can’t help it.”

            The silence was unbearable after I said it until he just started to erupt into laughter. I didn’t know what was so funny but he literally was laughing so hard I couldn’t help but start to laugh with him.