Chapter Twenty-Nine.

Chapter Twenty Nine

            The following week when my Aunt Lisa arrived we had picked her up from the airport and did everything to try and make her feel welcome. The moment she saw our house she was in complete and utter shock but I don’t know who wouldn’t be. I loved our house and I don’t see why anyone else wouldn’t either.

            After we had shown her around and she was finished getting settled in Justin suggested we go out to dinner so we could finally all get to know each other and I couldn’t think of a better idea. It was awkward enough having her stay with us for a week so I think this is exactly what we needed to break the ice with each other.

            Justin wanted to go to a high end Italian restaurant so here we were in a private booth, my eyes trying to read the menu to figure out what the hell any of this was saying. I’m not French and I most certainly do not know how to read it.

            “I don’t know what this even says.” I giggled as I scanned the menu. “Do you?”

            My Aunt Lisa popped her head up once she realized I was talking to her and shrugged her shoulders, signaling with her fingers that she knew a little.

            “Some.” She laughed. “I took French in high school but none of it seems to be coming back to me.”

            Before I even had the time to figure out what I wanted, a waiter came up to the table with his pen in hand and gave us all a wide smile.

            “Bonjour. Que désirez-vous?”

            I stared at him with the blankest expression on my face when he started to speak another language and Justin glanced around the table at the two of us.

            “Do you both like fettuccine alfredo?”

            “Yeah.” I agreed, seeing my aunt nod her head in agreement.

            “Pouvons-nous s'il vous plaît avoir trois plaques de fettucine alfredo s'il vous plaît?”

            The words came so quickly off of his tongue that my mouth literally dropped open at how French sounded with his voice. I have never been so wet in my entire life I don’t think and I swear to god if he doesn’t whisper French in my ear while he fucks me tonight I will literally not give it up for him. That was the sexiest thing I’ve ever heard in my life.

            The waiter gave him a quick nod of the head before returning to the kitchen and I fidgeted uneasily in my seat from the emotions running through me. I completely forgot that he knew how to speak French and he could tell I was horny because he stifled a laugh and moved his hand to my thigh underneath the table.

            “So how did you two exactly meet?” She asked. “I’m more than curious.”

            “We met at a meet and greet in New York City.” I replied to try and get my mind off of the hormones. “I was a fan of his and he wanted to get to know me more that night for whatever reason.”

            My face went crimson when the memories of that night came flooding back to me. I have no clue why I gave it up so easily to him and why we went as fast as we did but we were young and we fell way too quickly for each other. That’s usually how it happens for teenagers though. Thankfully our eventful night of me losing my virginity didn’t turn into a one-night stand. Well, it kind of did, but at least it didn’t remain like that forever.