Chapter Twenty-Six.

Chapter Twenty Six. 

            I was slightly disappointed when Aunt Lisa called today and said she couldn’t make it because she got called into work. Justin told me we could stay another day if I wanted but I just wanted to go back home. As fun as Seattle was, it wasn’t my definition of home. Not to mention we could just fly my aunt out whenever I wanted Justin had said as well so that made leaving look even more of a better option.

            Snuggling into the seat of the private jet, I wrapped the blanket tighter around me and started to laugh when Justin pulled me against his chest and kissed the top of my head.

            “So what did you think of her?” He asked. “We never really got a chance to talk about it.”

            “Well I don’t really know what to think.” I admitted. “I don’t really know her. I’m just not sure if she’s lying about the whole fame thing, you know? I just wonder if she’s coming back into my life because she knows I’m with you.”

            I stared off into space for a couple of moments to honestly think about it but I don’t know what else to say. I’m just on edge about everything. It all happened so out of the blue that it was hard to believe. I don’t know.

            “Well I don’t think that’s true.” He said lowly in my ear. “I think you need to stop being so negative and look on the bright side that you have an aunt.”

            “I guess.” I shrugged.

            “I’m not forcing her into your life I mean you don’t have to see her if you don’t want to babe. I’m just saying I think it’s a good thing for you to have family.”

            Letting out a yawn, I pulled the blanket over on top of the both of us and laid down on the seat so my head was in his lap. All I wanted to do was sleep right now and finally be back in our own home.

            “I don’t want her out of my life.” I finally decided to say. “I just need time to think about things I guess.”

            “Okay well I love you and I’m glad things went good.”

            “Yeah…” I smiled. “I am too.”

-------- 

            As soon as I stepped foot in our house I headed into the living room and relaxed down onto the couch. I haven’t been here in so long it feels like even though it’s only been like two days.

            Justin carried in the pizza we had stopped to pick up since it was late and set it down on top of the coffee table, moving it to the side and gestured for me to lay down on the carpet with him. We haven’t done this in forever it seemed.

            Before he sat down, he flipped the switch on the fireplace for it to turn on and leaned his back up against the couch once he situated himself, opening his legs up for me to climb into. Of course I didn’t deny it and I gladly took my familiar position, resting my back against his chest as he passed me a paper plate with the piece of pizza lying deliciously on it. We haven’t even bothered to put our clothes away or anything but I didn’t even care because right now all I wanted to do was lay with him.

            “Mmm…” I smiled to myself as the food slid down my throat and heard him chuckle from behind me.

            “Good?” He asked.