Chapter Twenty-Three.

            The morning light came too soon. I felt Justin’s hands trying to shake me awake so we could leave for the plane but I didn’t feel like getting up. We hardly got any sleep last night and after a straight three rounds we didn’t crash until like four in the morning. I felt so drained.

            “Nooo.” I groaned and rolled back onto my stomach only to hear the familiar laugh of his fill my ears.

            “Sophia get your ass up. I’m not going to ask you again.”

            I squinted one eye open and saw him standing on the floor of our room, his hands firmly planted to his sides with our suitcases set at his feet. The question I have for him is why the hell does he always schedule our plane rides in the morning? I would much rather take them at night so I didn’t have to wake up so early every single time.

            When I started to roll off of the bed, the pain radiated throughout my core, making me wince and clutch my thighs together. I honestly don’t think I’ve ever been so sore other than when I lost my virginity to him.

            “Ow.” I muttered and sat on the comforter for another couple of seconds, my feet dangling off the side. I was completely naked still from everything last night and the bedspread was crumpled up at the end. The sheets were completely on the other side of the room and I have no idea how they got there but judging from the pain that I was having it must have had something to do with our rounds last night.

            “Sore?” His head tilted to the side and gave me a little smile, only for me to give him a death stare in return. He knows I don’t like to be messed with when I get woken up.

            “Can you pass me my sweatpants please?”

            He followed my finger to the floor and picked up my sweatpants before he delicately placed them into my fingertips and gave me another wide grin, obviously still proud of the work he had done.

            “Your wish is my command.” He chuckled.

            “Stop being cocky please.” I tried to say it without a smile but failed. “I just don’t feel very well.”

            “Because I went deep.” He corrected, another laugh emitting from his lips. “Last night was…”

            “A porno for Lucky.” I finished and looked down at the poor dog lying innocently in his blue plush little bed. I felt bad to be honest. He probably didn’t get much sleep.

            “Well luckily for him Lucky is going to be lucky to get away from it all and he’s going to be staying at my parents house while we’re in Seattle. Although he won’t be so lucky if you don’t get your ass up.”

            “You just said lucky way too many times in that sentence.” I groaned. “But fine. Can you just give me a sec?”

            My feet hit the cold hardwood floor of our room and I tried to walk casually over to the dresser to get a pair of underwear and a bra. As much as I tried to act like it wasn’t bothering me to walk I had to pause about two times before I started to get used to the pain and although I didn’t look behind me, I can just feel him trying so hard not to laugh right now.

            “I did a good job.” He noted. “Damn.”

            “Please stop.” I giggled and slipped on the sweatpants he had given me along with one of his sweatshirts. “Let’s just go to Seattle.”