Chapter 48: Fastlane

13.3.2020 Kansas City,Missouri

Summerslam matches:

Seth Rollins vs Brock Lesnar- Brock won and retained the Universal title

Braun Strowman vs AJ Styles- Braun won and retained the United States title

Viking Raiders vs The Revival- The Revival won the match and RAW tag titles

Becky Lynch vs Sasha Banks- Becky won and retained the RAW women's title

Roman Reigns vs Erick Rowan- Roman won and retained the WWE title

Buddy Murphy vs Ali- Ali won the match and the Intercontinental title

Finn Bálor and Aleister Black vs The New Day- Finn and Aleister won and retained the SD titles

Charlotte Flair vs Bayley- Charlotte won the match and retained the SD women's title

The Bellas vs Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross- Alexa and Nikki wont the match and the Women's tag titles.

At Dario's locker room.

Dario: Time for annihilation, princess.

Kairi: Those hero won't know what hit them.

Paige: Keep in mind, they have a special guest referee and it's a NO DQ match.

Drew: They might come up with something sinister.

Dario: Time to banish some scrubs from existence, LOL.

Everyone chuckles.

At the arena, Corbin's theme hits and the entire arena cheers him.

Corey: And Baron Corbin, wrestling in his hometown, which he has the advantage.

Renée: Corey, are you serious? No one in the world likes Baron Corbin.

Tom: Well apparently in Kansas city he's treated as a hero rather than a villain.

Corbin appears in the entrance and does his pose and walks towards the ring and waits for his partner. Then Lacey Evans' theme hits and the crowd boos her, she comes out the entrance and walks towards the ring and enters it and removes her skirt and reveals her wrestlingShepherd Then Blood's theme hits and the crowd cheers him, he comes out the entrance and stands there waiting for his partner, then Kairi's theme hits and the crowd also cheers her she comes out with Paige and looks at Blood and they shook their heads and started running towards the ring and they enter it as Corbin and Evans back out, and Baron grabbed a microphone.

Baron: I see you two actually made it, but in this match it'll be your own graves that you marked.

Blood grabs a microphone.

Blood: Cut the crap and get your referee.

Baron: If you say so. Ladies and gentleman, please welcome special guest referee.. The New Daniel Bryan!

The crowd boos his decision and Daniel's theme hits and he comes out with a referee shirt with a smirk on his face, Blood, Kairi ,and Paige we're disgusted. He then entered the ring and came towards Blood.

Daniel: I'm back and you can't touch me!

Blood: But it's no DQ which means I can touch you.

Then two devious duo enter the ring and took their positions. The bell rang and Blood and Baron started off, the two circled the ring and had a test of strength and Blood won and pushed Corbin towards the ropes but Daniel backed them off.

Daniel: Ah. Ah. Ah. No pushing in the corner.

Corbin then threw a punch at Shepherd, and they both started brain but Daniel teared them off. Blood then Headbutted Corbin and used the ropes to do a Spear and pinned him but Daniel stopped at the third count.