Chapter 33: Intergender tag match

22.12.2019 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

At catering.

Finn: You're fighting Joe on a steel cage match, while Kairi is facing Asuka in Falls Count Anywhere match?

Dario: It's all true, if Joe plans on making my life a living hell, then why not make the stage more fitting?

Kairi: You know you shouldn't have done that-

Dario: But it's too late, princess. I promise to vanquish that Samoan Slob. No offense, Roman.

Roman: I get it man, no one likes Joe here. He just wants to make himself into the top.

Aleister: But still, The Bar are a pain in the neck since they returned to SD.

Dario: I feel you man, but Kairi has a lot more things in stake, I'm willing to help no matter what.

Kairi: Sure you will, after I helped you so many times.

Dario: Yeah I'm returning the favour, but the problem is I can't hit girls.

Paige: You're damn right, mate.

Dario: But I'm not afraid to do it-

Kairi and Paige we're glaring at him.

Dario: Um... Only the bad ones, hehe. By the way what are you guys up to?

Roman: I'm fighting Dolph.

Finn: We're fighting The Hardy's and The Bar in a triple threat. What about you?

Dario: I'm doing a promo for Joe and I'm doing a preview for what's going to happen at TLC. Speaking of that let's get going.

They said their goodbyes and left for the arena.

At the arena.

Blood Shepherd's theme hits and the crowd cheers, he comes out the entrance with Kairi and Paige accompanying him, they make their way to t ring and he grabs a mic.

Blood Shepherd: Joe! After you recall from last week,I'm here to say that the Coquina Clutch you did to me was a weak way to send me a message to me for TLC, because everything you said had you thinking in you're head, you left me here for dead but I'm still alive, and at TLC I'll kick you're ass and paint it red!!!

The crowd cheers, then Joe out of nowhere entered the ring and attacked Blood and began stomping on him, Kairi kicked him in the face and threw him through the ropes, then Asuka's theme hits and the crowd boos at her. She comes out running towards the ring and attacks Kairi, Blood got up and grabbed Asuka's arms and separates her from Kairi, but Joe enters again and does Coquina Clutch on Shepherd which released Asuka and attacked Kairi again.

Paige: OK enough!

All four look at Paige.

Paige: You four will settle this in a match. So what do you say folks, who wants Blood Shepherd and Kairi Sane vs Samoa Joe and Asuka?

The crowd chants "Yes!" over and over. Then a referee appears at the ring and the bell rang. Blood and Joe were circling the ring until Asuka taps Joe on the shoulder.

Asuka: I wanna face Kairi, now get out!

Joe: Will you wait you're turn? I'm going to put his ass to sleep!

Asuka: I don't care-

While they were arguing, Blood and Kairi both Speared them, then they both do Agonizing Chains on the two and made them tap out and the bell rang, the crowd cheers and Blood's theme hits.

Jojo: Here are you're winners.. The team of Blood Shepherd and Kairi Sane!!!

Corey: While Asuka and Samoa Joe we're distracted, that gave Blood Shepherd and Kairi Sane time to pick up a win.

Byron: It may be a short but they have to worry about this Sunday at TLC, because they'll be alone.

Tom: I have to agree on this one Saxton.

They got out the ring and left the arena and went home.

OK guys, tomorrows Chapter 34 aka TLC.

Peace out!

Pirate's ancient treasure. (Kairi Sane x OC fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara