Chapter 44: The hunt is on!

"Apologizes again for mistaking the chapters, this one is the real 44, the last one was 43. Anyways enjoy this chapter"

30.2.2020 Lakeland,Florida

At Smackdown headquarters, at Dario's locker room.

Dario: OK guys, we are at Smackdown Live, and I highly suspect that Corbin and Evans will pick a wrestler as a referee.

Roman: It's unpredictable who those two would pick.

Finn: So that's why we are keeping an eye out for something suspicious.

Dario: And that's why I brought these.

He pulled from his bag a couple of walkie talkies. (Four to be exact)

Dario: We'll use these so we can communicate from distances and alert who you beaten up after they talked with those two.

Paige: That's a great idea mate, no wonder we are besties.

Kevin: But there is not a lot of talkies.

AJ: But if we split in to different teams we could use it.

Dario: Smart thinking AJ. Here's how we'll cover ground. Team 1 is Roman, Seth and Drew, Team 2 is Kevin and AJ, Team 3 is Finn and Aleister, and Team 4 is myself, Kairi and Paige.

Kairi: What about the girls?

Dario: I told them to start searching and the texted me that the only females on SD were willing to be ref's are the IICONICS, Mandy and Sonya.

Paige: So you are saying that our ladies kicked the crap out of them?

Dario smirks and winks.

Kairi: You sure know how to lead, my gladiator.

Everyone chuckled.

Dario: OK, now let's go.

The codenames for the group:

Dario: Gladiator from Europe

Kairi: Pirate Princess

Paige: Star in the Night

Roman: Big Dog

Seth: Beast Slayer

Drew: Scottish Psychopath

Finn: Demon King

Aleister: Black Mass

Kevin: Prizefighter

AJ: Phenomenal One.

Meanwhile at backstage.

Corbin: Hey Buddy, I have a offer you can't refuse.

Buddy: And what can I do for you mate?

Baron: You see I have a match against Blood Shepherd and Kairi Sane with Lacey Evans and I told them that I would get a special guest referee, and that's where you come in mind, so what do you say?

Buddy: I accept mate.

They shook hands.

Baron: Good to hear, see you at Fastlane.

He left and Buddy was watching him leaving and when he turned around he was face to face with Kevin and AJ who both had chairs.

Buddy: On second thought-

 And they started to beat up Murphy with their chairs until AJ stopped and took out his walkie talkie.

AJ: This is Phenomenal One here, we found Murphy talking Corbin and we are beating him up, over.

Dario: This is Gladiator from Europe here, great job, over.

Kairi: And we found our first prey.

Dario: Yeah we had.

He then kissed her forehead.

Paige: Get a room you two!

Dario: Alright! We can continue this at home princess.

Kairi: OK.

At Finn and Aleister's side, the two we're holding Kendo sticks, and saw Corbin walking towards Shelton Benjamin.

Baron: How about you become referee in my match at Fastlane.

Shelton: Sure why not.

Baron: Great!

They shook hands and Corbin left, but Finn and Aleister attacked Shelton and Corbin saw this and fled the assault.

Baron: So Shepherd is trying to neutralize all my options? I need to find some protection. 

He then saw AOP.

Baron: Thank God for this wish.

At Roman, Seth, and Drew's side.

Drew: Guys look!

He said pointing to Corbin who was talking to AOP.

Roman: This is Big Dog here, we found Corbin talking with AOP and we are going to attack them, over.

Seth: On my count we go and attack them. One. Two. Three. Go!

The trio with chairs marched towards Corbin and AOP and attacked them, Corbin managed to escape but he was met with a chair to the guts and fell to the ground.

Dario: I new you would try some doumb shit, so I brought in some help.

Then Roman, Seth, and Drew came towards them.

Baron: Drew!? You are on his side two? After what we accomplished together, why not you be the referee for my match-

Drew: Quiet! You are not the boss of me Corbin! I'm tired of being your lackey and you telling me what to do while I have potential to be a champion and I soon realized that you are nothing but dead weight dragging me down from reaching my full potential.

Everyone was shocked from his words, especially Corbin. Drew then hit Corbin with a chair and then the others decided to join in the beating for a good amount of 2 minutes.

Dario: That'll teach you a lesson, and plus we are around on RAW too.

Kairi: So you better watch out or we'll kick your ass!

Paige: I think he's gotten enough boys.

Dario: She's right. Who wants tacos?

Roman: Sure I can use a snack from this hunting.

Then everyone left the building for some food.

OK guys, next week is the final week before their match at Fastlane.

Peace out!