Chapter 7: The confrontation between the Scottish Psychopath

9.8.2019, Detroit, Michigan

24:00 h

The other SD matches

Kofi Kingston vs Andrade, Kofi won (none title match)

Charlotte Flair vs Bayley, Charlotte won (none title match)

Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn, Kevin won (opportunity for WWE title match)

Naka-Rusev vs Heavy Machinery vs Aleister Black and Finn Balor, Aleister and Finn won (opportunity for SD tag titles)

Drew McIntyre vs Randy Orton vs Ali, Drew McIntyre won (opportunity for the intercontinental title)

Dario and Kairi are in the gorilla.

Dario: Alright sweetheart, you ready?

Kairi: I'm always ready my love.

Dario: OK, then let's go!

Kairi had a match against Ember Moon, and Dario was going to accompany her this time. Kairi's theme hits, she makes her way to the ring and Dario followed her with his Intercontinental belt on his right shoulder, Kairi gets inside, while Ember was in the ring waiting for her, the bell rang and the match started.

10 minutes later.

Both women we're laying on the ring, tired, exhausted, they both felt their finishers but a still holding on.

Dario: Kairi, get up I know you can do this, just one more elbow and she's done, get up please!

Kairi gets up and drags Ember to the left turnbuckle, she climbs it and does In-Sane elbow, she then pins Ember and wins, Kairi's theme hits, the fans cheer loudly, and Dario came inside the ring and hugged her.

Jojo: Here's your winner.. Kairi Sane!!!

Dario: I'm so happy for you.

Kairi: Me too.

They we're leaning for a Kiss's, but it was interrupted by Drew McIntyre's theme, the fans boo loudly, Drew comes out looking serious as usual and he has a microphone in his left arm.

Drew: Sorry to interrupted your celebration, but I'm here to tell you that I defeated Randy Orton and Ali to get a opportunity for a match against you this Sunday at Summerslam!

Blood Shepherd: Listen. Even if I'm facing you, it's known who'll win and who'll lose. And it's not gonna be me. No matter what you do, I'll crush you like the rat you are.

The fans cheer loudly.

Corey: Now that hurt rather than last week.

Byron and Tom: Agreed!

Drew: Really, it also just happens that I beat up you're friends Aleister Black and Finn Balor backstage, and I got on camera. Watch!

Blood Shepherd looked at the titantron, and saw both Finn and Aleister beaten up and lying on the ground. This enraged Shepherd and wanted to tear Drew apart.

The fans boo loudly at Drew and chanting you suck.

Corey: Oh my god! McIntyre wasn't joking about this one.

Blood Shepherd: You know what, you Scottish son of a bitch!? Fine I accept your stupid challenge on Summerslam!!! In fact let's make this a no holds barred match!!!

Thefans cheer loudly

Drew laughs.

Drew: There you go, you think a lot like me lad. This Sunday I can't wait to crush you and take that title away from you.

Paige's theme hits, and comes out on the entrance ramp.

Paige: Wow, wow, as the general manager Smackdown I'm not allowing this to happen!

The fans boo at Paige.

Blood Shepherd: What! Paige you got to allow this. This is between me and McIntyre, and what he just did made things personal. You've known me for a long time!.So please let this one slide?

Paige: You know what? I'll allow this to happen!

The fans cheer loudly.

Drew: Thank you! You heard her lad, it's official! You and me fight in a no holds barred for the intercontinental title. Wish you luck.

Drew tossed his microphone and left the arena. 

At backstage. 

Dario was with Kairi and Paige.

Dario: I can't believe him! He took things to far, and now he's gonna get it this Sunday!

Paige: Don't let him push far, he likes to taunt you.

Kairi: You're fighting in a no holds barred match, have you lost your mind?

Dario: Don't worry, I've got this one. I'll beat McIntyre and retain my title and I'll avenge Finn and Aleister.

Kairi: Just be careful, and don't get injured.

Dario: Sure, I'll do it for you.

Paige: Alright love birds, let's get dressed and leave, cause I'm tired.

Dario: You know, your right, let's get out of here.

Kairi: Yeah.

The three of them got dressed and left the arena.

OK guys that raps up chapter 7, sorry I took so long, because I was in the hospital getting my bandages from my leg off, and I might do chapter 8 tomorrow, it'll be the long anticipated fight, I'll see you soon.

Peace out!