Chapter 38: The final showdown

12.1.2020 Newark, New Jersey

At backstage Dario and Kairi we're walking in a hallway until they we're stopped by Shane.

Shane: Dario! You prepared for the Rumble this Sunday my man?

Dario: Yeah, we're prepared than ever. It would be funny if you entered it like you did in the 50 man Royal Rumble at Super Showdown 2018.

Shane: Well, I'm entering this one, since I'm also a wrestler.

Dario: Oooh, what number?

Shane: Number 20 is my entrance.

Kairi: Good Luck, because there are going to be superstars through out all brands in the WWE.

Shane: Also, I have one more thing to say before you go.

Dario: What is it?

Shane: You two have a mixed tag match against Joe, Mandy and Sonya. And the best of all you get to choose any female partner in both rosters.

Dario and Kairi then smirk.

Kairi: We do have someone in Mind.

Shane: Who?

She then whispers to him and he has a smile on his face.

Shane: OK, I'll go report to her right now.

He then leaves.

Dario: Against Joe and Fire & Desire.

Kairi: But our partner for tonight is our friend from RAW.

Dario: Yeah, let's go and prepare before it all starts.

At the arena.

Mandy Rose' theme hits and the crowd boos her, she and Sonya come out the entrance and go to the ring.

Corey: And there she is. The Golden Goddess, God's greatest creation Mandy Rose. 

Byron: I wonder what-

Corey: Shut up Saxton! Juts watch and enjoy!

Tom: And she's with her partner Sonya Deville-

Corey: Shut up Tom! This the only opportunity you get to see the Golden Goddess in appearance. Now Shut up, sit back and enjoy the show!

Mandy then grabs a microphone.

Mandy: This Sunday at Las Vegas, Nevada is being hosted the Royal Rumble 2020 and me and Sonya are in it, if one of us wins, then it's a two for one and we'll be happy for each other, right Sonya?

She then grabs the microphone from Mandy.

Sonya: You're right, Mandy. Absolutely right about everything you just said. If you win, then I'm happy for you. But if I win then your happy for me.

Then the two hug and Blood Shepherd's theme hits and the crowd cheers, he and Kairi come out holding hands together.

Blood: Sorry to disappoint you ladies, but you two lack the strength against 28 other women throughout the entire WWE, including NXT, 205 Live, and NXT UK. And one of your opponents is with me, my partner and winner of the Mix Match Challenge, Kairi Sane.

The crowd cheers.

Mandy: Who the hell are you to say that we lack strength against other women?

Kairi grabs Blood's microphone.

Kairi: Shut up! After all he's quite right for the two of you, you are quite lacking in terms of strength, but not just that, you're also lacking intelligence.

Then Joe's theme hits and the crowd boos him, he appears at the entrance with a mic.

Joe: Shepherd, instead of talking to women, you should be worrying about me at the Royal Rumble after I shatter your stupid dreams. 

The crowd boos him.

Joe: And as for you miss Sane, the only thing you are getting is slap in the face of the winner of the Women's Royal Rumble and my spit in your face.

The crowd boos him and Kairi then walks up to him and slaps him, Joe was going to hit her but Blood grabs his hand and twists it and pushes him.

Blood: You know what Joe? Wanna settle this in the ring? It'll be you and those two vs us and a mystery partner of our pick.

Mandy: You're on!

Joe: And who is the mystery partner of yours?

Blood smirks.

Blood: The one and only, The Man Becky Lynch!

The crowd cheers and Becky's theme hit and she appears in the entrance with her RAW women's title on her shoulder and stands beside her friends and high fives them, then all four went towards the ring and the bell rang and the match started, It was Kairi and Mandy starting off first, Mandy then tags Joe on purpose and he gets out with a smirk as did Blood and both men had a test of strength and Blood won it and pushed Joe towards the ropes and throws him and he uses the ropes to do a Spear, he then drags Joe and tags Kairi which he climbed onto the top and did In-Sane Elbow and Blood threw him out of the ring and Sonya got out and Kairi did FKE on Sonya knocking her out, then Mandy gets out as did Becky which she did Becks-Ploder on Mandy and both Becky and Kairi both did their submission moves on the two and made them tap out and the bell rang and Becky's theme hits.

Jojo: Here are you're winners.. The RAW women's champion Becky Lynch, Kairi Sane and Blood Shepherd!!!

Then Joe grabs a mic.

Joe: You've won this time Blood Shepherd, but at the Royal Rumble I'll be the one to bet you. He then throws his mic and Blood grabbed him and headbutted and he waved towards Becky and she came out the ring.

Blood: Quick, do Becks-Ploder on him to shut up.

Becky: Sure lad.

She grabs Joe and does Becks-Ploder on Joe and the crowd erupts in cheers. Then Blood grabs Joe's mic.

Blood: Joe. Even you can't face the Man's wrath! At the Royal Rumble I'll be victorious.

He then threw the mic and raised Becky's arm and his theme played.

OK guys, tomorrow's the Royal Rumble "my version".

Peace out!