Chapter 47: Shrouded in Mystery

8.3.2020 Toronto,Canada

At the Smackdown headquarters.

At Dario's locker room.

Finn: Two weeks and still nothing about this referee.

Dario: This is our last day until this Sunday.

Roman: Besides I have to defend my title against Rowan.

Aleister: Not to mention me and Finn against Xavier and Big E.

Kairi: We all understand guys so let's try our best.

Roman: I love to help but I have to cut a promo for my match at Sunday.

Finn: And us confronting those two setting our match at Fastlane.

AJ: I also got a opportunity against Braun Strowman for the United States title.

Seth: Also I have a rematch against Brock.

Kevin: All of us are busy today.

Drew: The only ones active are me, Kevin, Dario, and the girls.

Paige: Becky has to defend her title against Sasha, Bayley is fighting Charlotte yet again for the SD women's title.

Kairi: So it's just the five of us?

Dario: I guess so.

Roman: We've all checked and there is no signs of Corbin and Evans any where.

Dario: This could be a problem. You know what stop the search all four of you are coming with me so I can do a promo for our match against those two in no DQ.

Kairi: No matter what they've got we can take it.

Paige: OK you're all free to go mates.

All of them leave except the people Drew mentioned.

Dario: Come on guys we have a promo to do.

At the arena.

Blood's theme hits and the crowd cheers, all five of them appear at the entrance and make their way towards the ring and Blood grabs a microphone.

Blood: This Sunday at Fastlane me and Kairi are fighting Baron Corbin and Lacey Evans in a NO DQ match with a special guest referee of their choosing. But whoever it is we also have surprises for those two and the referee.

Kairi: We'll make sure that they'll be sure to remember the beating that the Pirate Princess and The Gladiator of the Balkans will give them, so you should watch out!

Blood: The only thing that those two will need are two hospital beds and a couple of syringes for taking some shots in the-

Then Corbin's theme hits and the crowd boos him, he and Lacey come out with microphones I'm their hands.

Baron: Ladies and gentleman, we'll make sure that we will win their match at Fastlane so we can be apart of their matches at Wrestlemania in 3 months.

The crowd boos them.

Blood: Put a sock in it Corbin, there is no way you'll beat us.

Lacey: Don't go to confident hun, because we found our referee for our match.

Corbin: And he's out for the night because you'll get to meet him this Sunday.

Kairi: And who is it?

Lacey: It's a secret.

Blood: Well whoever it is we'll take em on.

Corbin: Good. At Sunday we'll make your lives a living hell.

They drop their mics and leave the arena with the crowd showering them with boos.

At backstage.

Dario: Whoever this referee they found will obviously help them win the match.

Paige: Unless we play dirty since it's a NO DQ.

Drew: I will also have a surprise for Corbin.

Kairi: Mind telling us?

Drew: It's a secret, you will see this Fastlane lass.

Kevin: OK, can we go.

He moans in exhaustion.

Kevin: I'm tired.

Dario: Kevin's got a point, let's head home.

OK guys, tomorrow is Fastlane which is the intergender no DQ special referee match.

Peace out!