Chapter 6: 4 on 4 tag match

Corey: Alright everyone, we have a four on four tag match in Smackdown live.

It's the intercontinental champion Blood Shepherd teaming with the big dog Roman Reigns, and the new tag team on Smackdown live Finn Balor and Aleister Black against The best in the world Shane McMahon, the Scottish Psychopath Drew McIntyre, and the Smackdown tag team champions Daniel Bryan and Rowan!

Byron: Yeah. And we're one week away from Summerslam. 

Tom: On Smackdown we have this very interesting match, top eight superstars on this roaster are fighting against each other.

Corey: Um Tom, I have to correct you they're. Drew McIntyre is from RAW, and he's here because of the wildcard rule.

The bell rang, and Blood Shepherd and Daniel Bryan start off from their teams.

They grab each others hands and push each other, but Shepherd kicked Bryan's leg and pushed him on his team's corner, Drew taps Daniel's shoulder and comes out of the ring. He and Blood come face to face, before Drew punches Shepherd, and then both of them exchange blows, until Drew performs Glasgow kiss, headbutting Blood Shepherd and backing him away towards his team's corner, he tags Roman and he gets out of the ring. Roman and Drew started exchanging blows, until Roman punches Drew so hard that he was dazed, which gives Roman time to get a push from the ropes and does Superman Punch on Drew and pins him but he kicks out. Then Roman grabs Drew and puts him on his shoulder and tries to do a Samoan Drop, but Drew escapes that and kicks Roman's knee and does Future Shock and pins Roman, but he kicks out. Drew then tags Rowan and gets out of the ring, Rowan does a Bearhug on Roman squeezing the life of him, then Rowan does a choke slam on Roman, but he escapes it and Superman Punches Rowan and then does a Spear on Rowan and pins him but Rowan taps out, Roman drags Rowan to his corner and tags Finn and go up the turnbuckle and does Coup de Grace on Rowan then pins him but he taps out again, Rowan crawls and tries to go his team, but Finn grabs his leg, but Rowan kicks Finn and tags Shane, while Finn goes to his turnbuckle and tags Aleister, Shane tries to punch Aleister, but he dodged it and caused Shane to fall with his leg and kicks Shane's chest, he pins Shane, but McIntyre gets in the ring and breaks the count, then Blood Shepherd des the same  and Disaster Punches Drew, then everypne get out and brawl inside the ring, Roman punches Rowan and kicks him out of the ring and Balor gets a push from the ring and performs Balor Flies, knocking out Rowan. Aleister does Black Mass on Shane, Daniel does Running Knees on Aleister, Shepherd does Disaster Punch on Daniel, McIntyre does Claymore on Shepherd, but he dodged it and Roman Speared McIntyre, then Shepherd helped Aleister get up and all three get out of the ring and clear the announce desk and all four grabbed Rowan and Powerbombed him. Then all four enter the ring, Roman and Aleister throw out Drew and Daniel out, Blood Shepherd does Chaos of Arms on Shane which he taps out, and the bell rang.

Jojo: Here are your winners... Roman Reigns,Finn Balor,Aleister Black, and the intercontinental champion Blood Shepherd!!!

Corey: Now that was a chaotic but impressive victory for these four superstars.

Byron: Tell me about it, they were dominating this match.

At backstage.

Dario: Great work tonight guy. High five!

All of them high five.

Dario: Let's celebrate our victory with a couple of drinks.

Roman: Yeah, let's change and get outta here!

Aleister: Sure, but you're paying, since you're the one who won us the match.

Finn: He's right lad.

Dario: Alright drinks are on me, just let me change.

Dario enters his locker room and changes to casual clothing.

Paige enters his locker room with Kairi and Asuka.

Paige: Congratulations bestie.

Dario: Thanks

They hug.

Asuka: I'm impressed in each of your matches, Smackdown is lucky to have you.

Dario: Strong words from the empress of tomorrow.

He ruffled her hair causing everyone to laugh.

Kairi: Hey!

Dario: Don't worry, your still number one to me, hot stuff.

He kissed her cheeks.

Paige: So, what are you up to?

Dario: Me and the guys are going to go grab some drinks. Wanna join us?

All three of them: Sure.

Then all four of them got out and met up with the guys and went to a bar for drinks.

OK guys, I might do chapter 7 on Tuesday, so i can take a break tomorrow.

Peace out!