Chapter 22: Mixed match challenge part 1

19.10.2019 Las Vegas,Nevada

At Smackdown backstage.

Dario and Kairi we're walking towards Shane's office.

Dario: Alright, we made it. Now to ask who we're facing at the mixed match challenge, and who our opponents for tonight are.

Kairi: I'm ready for anyone, we'll win this as a couple together.

Then Kairi knocked the door.

Shane: Enter.

They both entered.

Shane: Aah, it's you two, and just in time.

Dario: Shane, may we ask who are a part of the mix match challenge besides us?

Shane: Of course. From SD are: Carmella and R truth, Zelina Vega and Andrade,Bayley and Finn Balor, Rusev and Lana, and finally Roman Reigns and Ember Moon.

Kairi: And from RAW?

Shane: Braun Strowman and Alexa Bliss, Alicia Fox and Bobby Lashley, Becky Lynch and Sami Zayn, Ruby Riott and Baron Corbin, Titus O'Neal and Dana Brooke, and finally Naomi and Jimmy Uso.

Dario: That's great now we know who our opponents are. But who are we facing tonight?

Shane: Tonight you're facing Rusev and Lana.

Dario: It'll be Macedonia and Japan vs Bulgaria and "Russia", we'll dominate mix match challenge we promise you that.

Kairi: What will our team name be?

Dario: How about.. Pirates of the Balkans?

Kairi: No, how about.. Bloody In-Sane?

Shane: No,no, and no! I think I got the perfect name for you? You're officialy known as "The Bloodthirsty Pirates".

Dario: I like that.

Kairi: I guess, thanks Shane.

Shane: Happy to help.

Dario: Alright, see ya.

Shane: Bye you two.

They left his room and met up with their friends in catering.

Dario: And we're officialy known as " The Bloodthirsty Pirates" in mix match challenge.

Finn: Wow, what a cool name.

Asuka: I agree with Finn, i hope you two dominate mix match challenge.

Roman: In my opinion you two make a really good team, cause you're both hard hitters and you each have you're own high flying moves.

Dario: I heard you and Finn have you're partners.

Finn: I'm with Bayley like last year.

Kairi: But I never thought that Roman and Ember we're a team.

Aleister: You're stuck with who you got.

Roman: Don't worry, me and Ember are in good terms, we'll dominate mixed match challenge.

Finn: No me and Bayley will!

Dario: OK chill out this is getting out of hand. Who do you guys have a match against?

Roman: Me and Ember are fighting Carmella and Truth.

Finn:Me and Bayley are fighting Andrade and Zelina, which leaves you two with Rusev and Lana.

Aleister: Since I'm also European, I know yours and Rusev's countries are neighbors.

Dario: I know, we have very similar languages and cultures, but that doesn't stop me from beating his ass.