Chapter 36: Family visit part 2

3.1.2020 Osaka,Japan

Dario and Kairi we're outside her parents house.

Kairi: We're here, are you ready to meet my parents?

Dario: I'm delighted, princess.

Kairi: Plus don't worry they won't bite.

Dario: I hope so.

Kairi rang the doorbell, and the door opened and both of Kairi's parents we're standing at the door.

Kairi's mom: "In Japanese" (Kaori, good to see you sweetie.)

Kairi: " In Japanese" (I missed you so much.)

They both hugged, and then her mother looked at Dario.

Kairi's mom: "In Japanese" (Who's this man with you?)

Kairi: "In Japanese" (This is Dario Ivanovski, my boyfriend.)

Kairi's mom: (In Broken English) Have you been treating her well?

Dario: Of course, I give her the love, passion, and attention she deserves.

Kairi's mom: (In Broken English) I like you're answer.

Kairi's dad: (In Broken English) Are you from Russia?

Dario: No, I'm from the Republic of North Macedonia, it's like Russia, but a thousand times smaller and a little more warmer in Summer, but at Winter it is no joke with playing cold.

Kairi's dad: ( In Broken English) Oh, plus I heard a lot of you, you wrestle in the same company s my daughter and I enjoy a lot of you're matches. And you're just the person who my daughter needs, unlike that cheating bastard!

Kairi: "In Japanese" (Dad!)

Kairi's mom: (In Broken English) Well come inside, I don't want you to freeze inside.

They both entered inside the house.

Dario: It's comfy and warm inside.

Kairi's dad: (In Broken English) I'm glad you like it.

Kairi's mom: (In Broken English) Do you want some tea?

Dario: No, but thanks anyway, I don't want to waste you're time.

Kairi's mom: (In Broken English) OK, but for dinner we're having rice.

Dario: Rice? One of my favorite dishes baclet's my home.

Kairi's dad: (In Broken English) OK, but let's talk and get to know you more.

Dario: Sure, why not.

They we're talking for 2 hours, until dinner was ready and they all ate.

Dario: It was delicious, I never had better rice than ever.

Kairi's mom: (In Broken English) I'm glad you liked it.

Kairi's dad: (In Broken English) Dario, sorry to interrupt, but can we have a man to man talk outside?

Dario: Of course.

They both went outside.

Kairi's dad: (In Broken English) OK, what are you're intentions with my daughter?

Dario: I don't have any intentions, I just love her, and I swear that I'll protect her with my life.

Kairi's dad: (In Broken English) Good, but if you do any stupid thing, then you're dead to me, got it?

Dario: I'm a man of my word.

Kairi's dad: (In Broken English) Good, now let's go back inside.

They both entered inside and saw Kair was standing in front of them putting her jacket on.

Kairi: What did you two talk about?

Dario: Just some "Man" stuff.

Kairi: OK, let's go. Mom! Dad! We're leaving, we have to go home and go to work tomorrow.

Kairi's mom: (In Broken English) OK good luck you two.

Kairi's dad: (In Broken English) Dario! Protect her with you're life!

Dario: I will! And bye!

Both: Bye!

And so the two left they're house and went to the airport and entered their plane for Phoenix,Arizona.

Kairi: Was it fun being with my parents?

Dario: Yeah, it was. I actually enjoyed it.

Kairi: Good.

She then yawns and falls asleep on his right shoulder, which he chuckled.

Dario: Sleep tight princess.

He then kisses her forehead.

OK guys, another part is done, tomorrow is The Companion of a Genius chapter 1, expect for chapter 37 in next Wednesday.

Peace out!