Chapter 19: A tag match on Smackdown

4.10.2019 Boston,Massachusetts

Smackdown live

Dario and Kairi we're at his locker room

Dario: It's good to be WWE champion, it was my dream.

Kairi: In which age you wanted to be champion?

Dario: At 14. And I'm also your champion, and we'll always be together.

He kissed her forehead.

Kairi: That's really sweet of you.

Shane comes inside Dario's locker room.

Shane: Sorry to interrupte, but Dario you have a match with Daniel Bryan.

Dario: Against him, sure he's got Rowan on his side, but there is nothing I can't handle. When does it start?

Shane: Now, Daniel is doing his promo about you, and you'll meet face to face with him and have you're match.

Dario: OK, let's go sweetheart.

Kairi got up and the three left the room.

Dario: Finally i can catch a break from Drew, but I got a target on my back since I'm WWE champion.

Kairi: You're right, you need to be extra careful.

Dario: I know, I'm always careful.

Daniel Bryan's promo.

Daniel: Ah, Boston, the town that a lot of you disgusting people pollute every where.

The crowd boos at him and Rowan.

Daniel: But that doesn't matter, since I plan on becoming this planet's champion again. And that's why I'm challenging Blood Shepherd for the WWE title, I'm going to make his title reign a short one, and after I defeat him, I'm WWE champion again for the sake of this godforsaken planet.

The crowd boos more at him. Then Blood Shepherd's theme hits and the crowd cheers, he comes out with Kairi by his side and has the title on his shoulder, he makes it to the ring and grabs a microphone.

Blood Shepherd: Tsk.Tsk.Tsk. Daniel when will you get it? This pollution thing has driven you crazy, sure I agree with you but 20 out of a 100% to be exact, I think somebody needs to take his shot from the nurse.

The crowd cheers.

Daniel: No! You don't get it! This entire city is a disgrace at the chaos it's causing, and here you tell me that I'm crazy.

Blood Shepherd: But you are. And yet you plan on making my title reign short, well think again, man. Ain't no one gonna stop me, because it's my time and you had yours. And enough talking and let's end this you demented leprechaun.

The crowd cheers, Daniel and Rowan start attacking Shepherd and Kairi gets out of the ring, they began stomping on him, until Drew McIntyre's theme hits, the crowd boos, Drew makes his way to the ring and fights off Rowan, Daniel joined in the brawl, but he recieved a Glasgow Kiss by Drew, Shepherd got up and Disaster Punched Daniel. Then Shane McMahon's theme hits and brawling stopped.

Shane: Alright now this is getting out of hand. So change of plans, it'll not be Blood Shepherd vs Daniel Bryan, but it'll be Blood Shepherd and Drew McIntyre vs Daniel Bryan and Rowan.

The crowd errupts in cheers.

Corey: Wow! Blood Shepherd is teaming with Drew McIntyre for the first time to fight Daniel Bryan and Rowan.

Byron: Those two had a huge rivalry for the passed three months.

Tom: And after Shepherd won the WWE title, he earned McIntyre's respect and now he defended him, this world is going out of place.

The bell rang and Shepherd and Rowan started, they started trading blows for half a minute, until Rowan got Shepherd into a Head lock, Shepherd was trying his best to tag Drew, but Rowan was squeezing so hard, then Shepherd broke the submission and kicked Rowan in the knee, and he hit his head with his knee, and tagged Drew and he came out knocking Daniel of the ring and did a Claymore kick on Rowan and pinned him but kicked out, he dragged his body to their side of the ring and tagged Shepherd who climbed up the turnbuckle and did Red Sky and pinned Rowan and bell rang and the crowd cheered.

Jojo: Here are you're winners... Drew McIntyre and the WWE champion Blood Shepherd!!!

Corey: Now that was a short match.

Byron: I'll say.

The referee gave Shepherd his title and raised his hand, as did Drew, the crowd cheered more and Kairi entered the ring and hugged Shepherd and they left  arena.

The three we're walking in a hallway.

 Dario: So, Drew why did you came out and helped me out?

Drew: I remember what i said, our feud is done and I am supporting you not matter what.

Kairi: Really?

Drew: Yes, we're friends now.

Dario: We are! Now let's get out of here.

OK guys, now that was a huge twist of Drew helping Dario, but it isn't of Daniel and a new rivalry started, I'm taking a break tomorrow.

Peace out!