Chapter 28: mix match challenge finals

30.11.2019 Houston,Texas

At catering, everyone were hanging out.

Finn: I can't believe it that you made it to the finals you two.

Dario: I predicted that this will happen, and I got retaliation from Elimanation Chamber, Roman!

Roman: You may made me tap out, but I'm still holding this title. You two are fighting Braun and Alexa, those two are not to be messed with, they are some of the best competitors in all WWE.

Kairi: We know, we saw some of their matches, they are really good.

Asuka: The chances of you beating them are slim.

Paige: But, Dario made Braun tap out in the fatal five way where he won the Intercontinental title.

Dario: I did it once and I can do it again, not trying to sound prideful, but i can handle Braun easily.

Aleister: If you say so, just be careful tho.

Dario: We will, Al.

Everyone laughs.

Kairi: OK, let's go, I'm ready to some Blissful ass.

Dario: OK, see ya guys!

The four were walking backstage.

Asuka: Kairi.. I fought Alexa bafore and she'll play dirty.

Kairi: Don't worry Asuka, everything is going to be alright, I promise you that I'll kick her ass just for you.

Asuka; Then go for her, beat her up and show no mercy.

Dario: Yeah, besides she's teamed up with Braun which makes her tougher, but that is not enough to stop us, we climbed the mountain and we are not giving up, we have the will and courage.

Paige: Alright but this time I'm acompanying you two just to witness you're hole action.

Dario: Thanks for joining us bestie.

Paige: No problem, Dari.

They all laughed.

At the arena.

Kairi Sane's theme hits and the crowd cheers, she and Paige come out the entrance and spins her Ship's wheel and hive fives some fans and stands outside the ring waiting for Blood.

Then Blood's theme hits and comes out the entrance and high fives some fans and he looked at Kairi and they both shook their heads and they entered inside the ring. Then Alexa Bliss theme hits and the crowd, she comes out with Braun, she was sitting in his left shoulder while Braun was holding her with his one hand and was carrying his United States title on his right shoulder, he put her down and they entered the ring.

Alexa: You two ready?

Blood Shepherd: More than ever, little miss Bliss.

Braun: You may beat me once, but this time I'm prepared and you're about to get these hands!

Kairi: So scary.

She chuckles

Kairi: Dario, you mind if I go first?

Blood Shepherd: Go ahead, I don't complain.

Paige: Stay strong you two!

The bell rang, Alexa tried to grab her, but Kairi avoided her and kicked her in the face, Alexa then tapped Braun and he got out, Blood came out too, the two grabbed hands and tried to overpower each other, but Braun was stronger and he overpowered Shepherd and twisted both of his arms causing him to yell. Braun threw him across the ring towards the turnbuckle and charged at him and squeezed the hell out of him and threw him across the ring, Alexa clapped at Brauns performance, Blood tried to get up but Braun grabbed his head and Headbutted him which caused Blood to fall to the ground, and pinned him but Shepherd kicked out.

Kairi: Dario!

She was jumping and she was trying to get a tag, Braun grabbed Shepherd and threw a punch to his chest causing him to fall again, Braun grabbed himand tried to do a Running Powerslam but Blood escaped his clutches and Disaster Punches Braun and he used the ropes to do a Spear and he hit Braun so hard, he pinned him but he kicked out, Shepherd did Chaos of Arms antried to make him tap out, Alexa got outside and pushed the ropes to Braun and he grabbed it and the referee saw this and he told Blood to end the submission. Kairi jumped straight at her and she was punching her hand and Paige was telling her to stop and she stopped, Braun was trying to get Shepherd tried to do Giga Savate Strike but Braun grabbed his leg and dragged it and he punched Shepherd and nailed him to the ground, Braun grabbed him and did a Running Powerslam and pinned him but he kicked out, Braun threw him outside the ring and he got out too, from a farBraun was waiting for him to get up and was ready to charge at him, but Kairi was standing between his way.

Kairi: I'm not allowing this to happen, if you charge at him then so you'll hit me.

But Alexa from out of nowhere grabbed Kairi and hit her face in the steel steps and threw her inside the ring, Braun charged at Blood with full speed and crash into Blood and destroyed the barrier, inside the ring, Alexa did Insult to Injury to Kairi and it connected, she then put stand on top of Kairi and put her foot on her hand and began stomping on it and she was holding the ropes, the referee was telling her to stop and she did and yelled at him. She dragged her to the turnbuckle and climbed it and did Twisted Bliss but Kairi rolled away to avoid it and Alexa fell to the ground, Kairi then climbed the turnbuckle and did In-Sane Elbow on Alexa and it connected and pinned her and the bell rang, her theme hits and the entire arena exploded with cheers.

Jojo: Here are you're winners of the Mix Match challenge, the team of Kairi Sane and Blood Shepherd!!!

Kairi got out of the ring and helped Dario get up.

Kairi: Are you injured?

Blood Shepherd: I'm fine, just that was painful.

He looked at Braun and extanded his hand to him and helped him get up.

Blood Shepherd: You alright, man?

Braun: I'm fine, you two put up a hell of a performance. Congratulations you two.

He shaked both of their hands and they hugged. Alexa came out and hugged Kairi adn shook Blood's hand and Paige came out raised their hands and the crowd cheered.

At backstage.

Paige: I can't believe you two pulled it off, you two will be number 30 in your perspective Royal Rumbles which it is in 17 January.

Dario: Yeah, let's go get the guys and celebrate!

Kairi: Sure but let'a change.

Dario: OK then, let's go

OK guys, I'm done with chapter 28 and I'm rsting tommorow so chapter 29 is in Saturday.

Peace out!