Chapter 42: Live Event in Germany

22.1.2020 Berlin,Germany

At the arena.

The crowd of Germans and some were Serbians and Macedonians we're waiting for the return of the Gladiator of the Balkans. Then Blood Shepherd's theme hits and the entire arena blows up with cheers, the encore of fans we're waiting for the return of their hero, they kept cheering when Blood came out the entrance and he raised his arms in the air which made the crowd cheer even more, he high fived some of the fans hands and entered the ring and climbs the ropes and does his salute pose, he then jumps from the turnbuckle and grabs a microphone.

Blood: (In German)- "Berlin,Germany.. I'm so happy to be here!"

The crowd cheers.

Blood: (In German)- "I'm so happy to see you all and you will all witness the great tag team match with me and my partner for tonight! Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome.. The Pirate Princess Kairi Sane!"

The crowd cheers as Kairi's theme hits and she and Paige came out the entrance and they both made their way towards the ring and Blood moved the ropes so they can both enter it.

Blood: (In German)- "So. Who's ready for some action, it'll be North Macedonia and Japan vs Mexico and USA, we'll show that Andrade and Zelina Vega are no match for the Gladiator of the Balkans and The Pirate Princess!

Then Andrade's theme hits and the crowd boos both Andrade and Zelina as they come out and standing the at entrance.

Zelina: You know that they can understand English, Shepherd. So cut the crap and stop speaking these people's language, because Andrade el Idolo will stomp you at Berlin,Germany like a fly.

The crowd boos her.

Blood: You know you're right, these people can speak English, but they don't want to use it. (In German)-" Do you people wish to speak English? "

The crowd chantsAndrade aNo".

Blood: That's mean.. NO!

Kairi the grabs his microphone.

Kairi: You two can talk all you want, but we have a match to start. So are you prepared to face us or are you two just playing scared.

The crowd cheers.

Then Andrade and Zelina both make their way towards the ring and the two teams stare at each other.

Blood: Good luck, man.

Andrade: Good luck, mi amigo.

The two teams go to their side and the bell rang, Kairi and Zelina start off, Zelina tried to punch Kairi, but she grabbed her hand and started twisting it and kicked her shin and kicked her in the face and Kairi used the ropes to do a Running Knee nailing Zelina to the ring and pins her but she kicked out, Kairi then did a Facelock on her face, Andrade got inside and grabbed Kairi's leg which ended the submission, then Blood got in and does Disaster Punch on Andrade which dazed him and he did a Clothesline which sent Andrade out of the ring, then Blood used the ropes the boost his speed and did Suicide Dive through the ropes knocking out Andrade, Zelina did her own threw Kairi out of the ring and got out of the ring watching Blood punching Andrade, when Blood turned around and Zelina charged towards him and did Hurricanrana, but Blood prevented it by grabbing her legs holding her upside down which gave Kairi the time do a Spear knocking both Zelina and Blood.

Kairi: You OK?

Dario: Yes, go pin her and I'll hold Andrade.

Kairi grabbed Zelina and threw her inside the ring and climbed the ropes and did In-Sane Elbow, but Andrade got in and tried to catch but Blood got in and Spears Andrade, while the In-Sane Elbow connected and she pinned Zelina and the bell rang and her theme played as the crowd started cheering.

Announcer: Here are you're winners.. The team of Kairi Sane and Blood Shepherd!!!

Blood then grabbed a microphone.

Blood: (In German)-"Welcome to the new age!"

And he threw it as the crowd started cheering and the trio left the arena.

OK guys, next chapter is on next Tuesday, I'm planning to raise a couple of more strings because we are soon closing in on this story.

Peace out!