Chapter 25: Elimination Chamber

14.11.2019 Toronto, Canada.

24:00 h

At the gorilla we're Dario and the girls standing with him and are preparing him.

Kairi: And here's your vest.

Dario: Thanks a lot, princess.

He then crosses his head and chest.

Dario: And war is here, defending my title.

Asuka: Don't you will come back as champion, all of us believe in you.

Paige: Yeah, bestie. We'll be cheering you in the back.

Dario: Thanks guys, I love you so much. Group hug.

Everyone we're huggging.

Dario: OK got to go, meet ya later.

Kairi: Bye! And be careful!

At the arena

Blood Shepherd's theme hits and the crowd cheers, he has the WWE title on his shoulder and walks down and hive fives a couple of fans, he then entered the chamber and was standing on the ring waiting for his opponents. Then Dolph Ziggler's hits and the entire crowd boos at him, he appeared at the entrance and made his way towards the chamber and glared Blood.

Dolph: That belt will be mine when I beat you.

Blood Shepherd: In you're dreams you dumb Shawn Michaels impostor.

Dolph then enters his cage and the referee closes it, then Kofi's theme hits and the crowd cheers, the New Day appeared and let Kofi go to the chamber, he entered and he shook hands with Blood before entering his cage, then Lars Sullivan's theme hits and the entire arena boos him, he appeared at the entrance and made his way to the chamber, he entered it and made a dagger glare at Blood before entering his cage, then Roman Reign's theme hits and crowd cheers, he appeared at the entrance and high fived a couple of fans before entering the chamber, he and Blood fist bumped before entering his cage, and finally Kevin Owen's theme hits and the crowd boos him, he and Sami Zayn appear at the entrance, Kevin went to the chamber and entered and stand in the same ring with Blood Shepherd.

Kevin: I'm going to Powerbomb you and take you're title!

Blood Shepherd: I like to see you try, you arrogant fat boy!

The bell rang and ty both circled the ring, and Kevin made the move and tried to punch Shepherd but he missed.

Blood Shepherd: Missed!

Kevin then kicked his leg and Shepherd falled on his knee and Kevin did a Super Kick, but Shepherd grabbed it, Kevin wanted to do a Step up Enzeguiri, but Shepherd dodged and Kevin falled down, then Shepherd did Judgement Arrows.

Blood Shepherd: Ready to give up?

Kevin: Aaaaaaaah! Ok you won this round, but I'll get you next time!

Kevin taps out.

Announcer: Kevin Owens has been eliminated!

The spotlight appears and it circles the chamber to find the next superstar, and it stopped at Dolph Ziggler.

Dolph: I'm coming for you!!!

Blood Shepherd: Come on you Show off!

5 minutes later, both superstars were exhausted, Dolph was on the floor while Blood was on the ring ropes wanting to do Red Sky, and it connected. The spotlight appeared again and this time it stopped at Kofi, Kofi got out and went straight to punch Blood Shepherd, Shepherd over powered, Kofi then did Trouble in Paradise and Blood collapsed at the ground, Kofi pinned him but he kicked out, Kofi then pinned Dolph but he also kicked out, Kofi got on top of his cage and did Cross Body knocking both Blood and Dolph, the spotlight appeared again and it stopped at Roman Reigns and he got out. Then all four looked at each other, then all three looked at Shepherd, and all three attacked him, but he overpowered, he Disaster Punched Dolph, he Disaster Punched Kofi, and finally Roman. Then he launched Roman of the ring ropes and he hit the chains, Dolph did Zig Zag on Shepherd, then Kofi did S.O.S on Ziggler, and the brawl lasted for two minutes, before the spotlight shined at Sullivan's cage, he kpicked the door and everyone was shocked.

Roman: Guys! We have to get rid of him.

Kofi: He's right.

Blood Shepherd: What are you all waiting for? Get him!

Everyone attacked Lars but he overpowered all four of them, he grabbed Kofi and did a Powerslam, pinned him and he was eliminated.

Announcer: Kofi Kingston has been eliminated!

He grabbed Dolph's face and pulled him up and slammed him on the ring, and pinned him and Dolph was eliminated.

Announcer: Dolph Ziggler has been eliminated!

And now it's down to Blood,Roman, and Lars. Lars grabbed Roman and thrower him at his cage which sent him crashing, Lars then turned around and saw a defenseless Shepherd trying to get up, Lars charged at him, but Shepherd got out just in time and Lars hit the turnbuckle, then Blood kicked Lars and he climbed the turnbuckle and did Diving Cross Body but Lars caught him and slammed him on the ring and he pinned him but Shepherd rolled him over and eliminated Lars.

Announcer: Lars Sullivan has been eliminated!

The crowd cheered, but Lars enraged grabbed Shepherd and tossed him on the chains and began stomping on Shepherd, Roman got up and Speared Lars and then he tosses him out, Roman then grabbed Blood and thrower him inside the ring and Superman Punched him but Blood dodged it, and he did Giga Savage Strike and went to the ropes for a push to do a Spear but Roman dodged him and Blood accidentally hit the turnbuckle, he got out to see Roman Spear him and pinned him and won the match and the crowd cheered.

Jojo: Here's your winner and the new WWE champion Roman Reigns!!!

The referee gave him the belt and helped Blood up, Kairi Sane and Asuka came down running to see what's happened.

Kairi: Dario you OK?

Blood Shepherd: I'm fine. Congratulations Roman.

They shake each others hands.

Later a the Women's tag title elimation. The only remaining teams are The Bella's and Asuka and Kairi, Asuka and Brie we're brawling, but Brie grabbed her and slammed her in the cage, Kairi did In-Sane Elbow on Nikki, but she dodged it and grabbed Kairi and put her on her shoulders and did Rack Attack 2.0 and pinned Kairi and won the match and the crowd cheered.

Jojo: Here are you're winners and the new women's tag team champion The Bella Twins!!!

The Bella's left, Asuka helped Kairi get out of the chamberm until she punched Kairi and started attacking her, a couple of officials separated them, Blood got out and helped Kairi get up. Asuka left the arena while the entire arena booed at her. Dario and Kairi we're walking in a backstage hallway.

Dario: Why did Asuka attack you?

Kairi: Well, Shane told me when we would lose the titles she will attack me and turned heel and I would be feuding with her.

Dario: So are you still friends? Or are you enemies?

Kairi: We're still friends, why?

Dario: Because I want to smack her into her senses.

Kairi: No don't do it!

Dario:Alrighti, look there she is. Hey Asuka!

Asuka turned around.

Dario: Is it true you and Kairi are feuding now?

Asuka: Yes.

Dario: Well you didn't have to attack her so savagely.

Asuka: I might have gotten carried away. Sorry Kairi.

Kairi: It's OK, now let's leave.

OK guys, sorry I haven't uploaded this chapter yesterday, but now I did, plus change of plans, WWE drama chapter two is tommorow.

Peace out!