Chapter 27: Mix match challenge part 5

23.11.2019 Cleveland,Ohio.

At catering everyone were hanging out.

Dario: The semi finals are here, and it's me and Kairi vs you, Roman and Ember.

Ember: Well, you two should better watch out, we're not going down that easy.

Roman: Besides man, i beat you in Elimination Chamber and I won this shiny belt from you.

Dario: Laugh all you want man, in this match I'm getting retribution by kicking you're ass tonight at that ring.

Kairi: We're both undefeated teams and only one of us is going to the finals.

Asuka: We, Me and Paige have been cheering you from the start.

Paige: Yeah, especially yesterday how you did that FKE was amazing!

Roman: I got to admit it, you two got some amazing chemistry, but tonight it'll be detirment who will walk to the finals to face the team from RAW.

Dario: OK, we got to prepare. Oh and Roman, i expect you to go all out this time. See ya!

Dario and the girls are walking backstage to his locker room.

Asuka: After the whole mix match challenge ends, me and Kairi will be feuding.

Paige: But still, you two had great chemistry.

Dario: Every match you had together made you very victorious. And such a shame it all ended with a bang.

Kairi: It's OK, i wanted to go in a singles carrier the first time i arrived at Smackdown.

Dario: But, for now let's focus on Roman and Ember.

1 hour later, at the arena Roman Reigns theme hits and the crowd cheers, he comes out with the WWE championship on his shoulder and makes it to the ring, then Ember Moon's theme hits and the crowd cheers again, she comes out the entrance and makes her way to the ring, she and Roman high five, then Blood Shepherd's theme hits and the crowd cheers, he comes out and stands in the entrance waiting for his partner/love, then Kairi Sane's theme hits and crowd cheers yet again, she comes out smiling and spins her Ship's wheel and laughs, she looks at Blood and they shake their heads and make their way to the ring.

Blood Shepherd: It's time for retaliation brudda!

Roman: Well, come get some, because this is my yard now!

Kairi: Aye, you two shall sink.

Ember: Prepare to get Eclipsed, Kairi.

The bell rang, and Kairi and Ember started off, Kairi tried to kick Ember but she grabbed her leg, Kairi did Step up Enzeguiri but Ember dodged it and Kairi fell down, Ember then rolled her up but Kairi kicked out, Ember climbed the turnbuckle and did Eclipse, but Kairi dodged it and she fell to the ground. Kairi then did a Facelock on Ember, she tried to get to the ropes, but Roman grabbed her arms from outside the ring and pulled her, then they both enter inside and Kairi tapped Blood and he got out, as did Roman. Blood grabbed Roman's arm but Roman kicked his arm away, then Blood used the ropes to do a Disaster Punch, Roman dodged it, and he did Superman Punch on Blood and it landed, Roman used the ropes and did a Spear on Shepherd and pinned him and he kicked out, Blood roled Roman up but he kicked out, then Blood switched to Chaos of Arms on Roman, Ember got out and breaked the submission, Kairi got out did her own Spear on Ember and pinned her but she kicked out, Blood then climbed the turnbuckle and did Red Sky, Roman avoided it and Shepherd fell down the ring, Roman grabbed him and took him to the turnbuckle and grabbed his legs and did a Powerbomb and pinned him but he kicked out.

Roman: I have to admit it the kid has guts. But it's time.

Roman did a Headlock on Blood and tried to force him to tap out, Kairi Speared Roman, Ember grabbed and threw Kairi but she managed to hold her self in the ring, Ember charged at her but Kairi avoided it and Ember fell off the ring and Kairi did FKE on Ember, Blood then pinned him but kicked out, Blood did Agonizing Chains on Roman, his legs squeezing his neck and his arms torturing his left hand, Roman tries despreatly to end the submission, but the lock was perfect which he coudn't hang on and forcefully tapped out and the bell rang and the crowd cheered.

Jojo: Here are you're winners, the team of Blood Shepherd and Kairi Sane!!!

Corey: Ha! I told you guys that they will make it to the finals!

Tom: Shut up Corey!

Renee: They will face in the finals with Braun Strowman and Alexa Bliss!

Kairi got inside and she hugged Blood instantly and he hugged back and the referee raised their hands, Roman got up and hugged Blood, and Ember hugged Kairi, and they raised their hands, and all of them left the arena.

OK guys, tomorrows chapter 28, the final battle in the mixed match challenge and it'll be a great one.

Peace out!

Pirate's ancient treasure. (Kairi Sane x OC fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara