Chapter 21: Unfinished business

16.10.2019 Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania

The other matches:

Seth Rollins vs AJ Styles, Seth won but Brock attacked him and cashed in money in the bank and won the Universal title.

Braun Strowman vs Bobby Lashley, Braun won and retained the US title

Randy Orton vs Andrade, Randy won and retained the IC title

Finn Balor and Aleister Black vs The Hardy Boyz, Finn and Aleister won and retained the SD tag titles

The Usos vs The Viking Raiders, The Viking Raiders won and retained the RAW tag titles.

Bayley vs Carmella, Carmella won the match and the SD woman's title

Becky Lynch vs Lacey Evans, Becky won and retained the RAW woman's title

Asuka and Kairi Sane vs The Riott Squad, Asuka and Kairi won and retained the Women's tag titles.

02:00 h, Dario was at his lockeroom in the bathroom with Kairi prpreparing for his match. Kairi helped him put his usual face paint on.

Dario: This is the day, he's going to get it.

Kairi: You should be careful, unlike Drew who you faced at Summerslam, Daniel this time has back up from Rowan who he will try to play dirty to help Daniel win.

Dario: Don't worry about me princess, I've got back up my self.

Kairi: Who?

Dario: From Roman, Finn and Aleister they'll be around if Rowan gets in and they'll deal with him. I texted them last night for help.

Kairi: I hope you win, just like Summerslam, you have a lot at stake. Please win.

Dario: I will.

He kissed her forehead.

Dario: Before we go, I brought this with me.

He showed her a gigantic flag of his country- it was red colored with a big yellow dott in ther center along with 8 yellow stripes pertruding in all sides, like the sun.

Kairi: So this is the flag of you're country? What does it represent?

Dario: This flag is the symbol of judgement, the red colour is dyed with the blood of my people's heroes from the revolution in the past, which hence my name. And the yellow dott and stripes represents the sun, our hope and freedom.

Kairi: So your country wanted revolution in the past?

Dario: And we got it in 8th September 1991, which is the day of independence. Enough of my history, I'm kicking some ass.

Kairi: Alright, let's do it, my prince.

He grabs his flag and they both left for the gorilla.

At the arena, Daniel Bryan's theme hits, Daniel and Rowan come out and the crowd booes at them and chant you suck, the two make their way to the ring, Daniel then climbs the turnbuckle and does his pose and earns more booes from the crowd. 

Corey: And look at the crowd, they are clearly not enjoying Daniel Bryan.

Tom: Of course they won't, after what he did at this week's Smackdown.

Byron: He ruined Blood Shepherd's birthday, which definitely takes the cake.

Corey: Was that a joke Byron? If it was I'm not impressed.

Then smoke appeared at the entrance and Blood Shepherd's theme hits, the crowd erupts in cheers, he came out holding the Macedonian flag  started swinging it.

Corey: What is Blood Shepherd doing with a flag?

Tom: That is not Blood Shepherd, Corey. That's his alter ego War master Shepherd, and the flag that he's holding is the same flag from his birthday cake, which represents his country.

Byron: And he takes it seriously with everything.

Shepherd makes his way to the ring and places his flag next to the steel steps and gets inside the ring.

Jojo: The following contest is a match for the WWE title scheduled for one fall. Introducing the challenge, from Aberdeen,Washington, weighing over 210 lbs, The New Daniel Bryan!!!

The crowd booes loudly.

Jojo: And the champion, from Skopje,Republic of Northern Macedonia, weighing over 245 lbs, he's the WWE champion... Blood Shepherd!!!

The crowd cheers loudly, the bell rang and they started the match, they both circled the ring, Shepherd grabbed Daniel's arm and starts twisting it,  Daniel kicked his right knee, but Shepherd didn't feel anything, he then put the arm on his back and they both falled, Daniel yelled with agony, Shepherd then grabbed his left arm and set it up like Shayna Baszler and he then kicked his arm like a soccer ball, Daniel yelled with more agony, and the crowd chanted "You deserve it!" to Daniel, Shepherd then  backed away into corner waiting for Daniel to get up, he waited for a minute for him to get up tried to do a Spear, but Daniel doged it and Shepherd hit the  steel post, Daniel got up and left the ring and started to punch Shepherd in the face and throws him inside the ring and got inside the ring as well and he backed in to a corner, Shepherd got up and Daniel did Running Knee on Shepherd and pinned him but he kicked out, then Daniel enraged got outside the ring and took the flag and went back into the ring and he showed he flag to Shepherd and broke it in half, everyone in the back witnessed what Daniel did, the entire arena booed at him, he then performed Yes Lock on Shepherd.

Daniel: Give up!

Blood Shepherd: Screw you!!!

Daniel: Be careful what you wished for!

He tightens the lock and Shepherd yells with agony. In the back Kairi was shock and to the gorilla, with Shepherd continuing to yell and Daniel chuckles, Kairi's theme hits and the crowd cheered, Daniel ended the submission and looked at her she made her way to the ring but was stopped by Rowan.

Rowan: You shall not pass!

Kairi: Really? But I'm not alone.

Then Roman Reigns theme hits and the crowd cheered, He appeared in the entrance and started marching and attacks Rowan, they both exchange blows, then Finn and Aleister appeared from the crowd and helped Roman demolish Rowan, Daniel was shocked and got out of the ring and yelled at Kairi.

Daniel: This is your fault! I would've won right about know!

Kairi just pointed behind Daniel, he turned around Shepherd did Red Sky on him and throwed him inside the ring and did Chaos of Arms on Daniel, the grip was strong and Daniel tapped out and the bell rang and the crowd erupted in cheers but Shepherd was still doing his submission and wouldn't let go, the referee was yelling at him to stop, but he didn't listen and Kairi entered the ring and tried to stop him, he looked at her and stopped  the submission and left Daniel with a injured arm and grabbed his title and left the arena.

At backstage.

Kairi: What was that!?!

Dario: That was justice! For breaking my flag.

Kairi: And you have to injure him at the process!

Dario: Why not, he deserved it. Look princess, let's just forget about this and-

Kairi slapped him.

Kairi: Never do that again! Got it?

Dario: OK just chill out.

Kairi: Good.

Then she kisses him and it turned to a make out session, they both entered his locker room and locked the door.

OK guys I'm done with chapter 21, tomorrow is 22 and it's the start of the Mixed match challnge.

Peace out!