Chapter 35: Celebrating Christmas!

31.12.2019 Orlando,Florida

22h, at Dario's house

It's all decorated with with festive stuff, like: bells, toy reideers, a Christmas tree with a lot of ornament lamps and a bright yellow star. The table is filled with a lot of ginger bread cookies, turkey, mulled wine, eggnogs, fruit cake, candy canes, etc.

Dario: I've invited all the guys in the roster that I know, along with Paige and Asuka.

Kairi: Who are the others beside Roman, Finn and Aleister?

Dario: Kevin, Sami, Rusev, Ali, Randy, Andrade, Jeff and Matt, and Otis and Tucker.

Kairi: Since Rusev and Andrade are coming which means Lana and Zelina are too.

Dario: Yeah they are, they're our friends, and the most important thing of all is friendship.

Kairi: And our love.

She was going to kiss him but she was cut off.

Dario: Save it when 24h hits and 2020 starts.

Kairi: OK.

She then frowns.

Dario: Hey don't feel sad princess, I promise that it'll be more than just a kiss.

Kairi then smiles at him and pinches his cheeks. Then the door bell rang.

Dario: That must be the gang.

They go to the door and open it and infront of them standing are the people that he just mentioned to Kairi a moment ago.

Dario: Merry Christmas everybody!

They all greeted the two and entered the house.

Dario: Um.. Tucker, where is Otis?

Otis: Surprise everyone!

They were all startled.

Finn: Otis you scared the crap out us!

Dario: And why are you dressed like Santa Claus?

Otis: Because I love Christmas ever since growing up.

Tucker: He takes Christmas very seriously.

Dario: Alright then you party animal, then let's start celebrating.

1 hour passes, Otis, Kevin, and Rusev we're heaving a "drink off" while Tucker is cheering his partner, Andrade and Aleister we're talking, Randy was arm wrestling Roman while Jeff and Matt we're cheering them, the girls we're talking,  Dario, Finn, Sami and Ali we're sitting at the couch.

Dario: How's home like.

Finn: Mostly rainy and cloudy, but enjoyable and cozy.

Sami: Cold and freezy, but friendly and kind.

Ali: Same as Sami, what  about you man?

Dario: At Winter is cold, but at Summer is hot, I come from and medium continental. What can I say, we all have diffrent traits, believing, and culture, but we're still humans.

Sami: True.

Ali: But we all miss our families, wives, and children.

Dario: Correct with the first part, the second part is half correct because Kairi is a future wife, as for kids is a thing I don't have.

They all laughed.

Finn: So how are you two holding on?

Dario: We're great, but she hates it when I always get myself in trouble with wrestling.