Chapter 26: Mix match challenge 4

16.11.2019 Miami, Florida.

At backstage

Shane was walking in a hallway but he was stopped by Dario and Kairi.

Shane: I was looking for you two.

Dario: Need something?

Shane: You officially made it to the quarter finals.

Kairi: Really? I'm so excited!

She starts jumping up and down with excitement.

Dario: Which are the other teams that made it to the quarter finals?

Shane: From SD besides you are: Finn and Bayley, Roman and Ember, and Truth and Carmella, while from RAW are Braun and Alexa, Baron and Ruby, Bobby and Alicia, and finally Becky and Sami.

Dario: Sweet! And who are we facing tonight?

Shane: Only two teams from SD and RAW are allowed to the semi finals, tonight you're facing Finn and Bayley.

Kairi: You ready, first mate?

Dario: Ay Ay, Captain!

The three chuckled.

Kairi: When does it start?

Shane: After Roman and Ember vs Truth and Carmella.

Dario: We all know who's gonna win. OK see ya Shane, we gotta prepare.

Shane: See ya then!

They both left.

 The other matches. 

(From Monday first)

Braun Strowman and Alexa Bliss vs Sami Zayn and Becky Lynch- Braun and Alexa won

Baron Corbin and Ruby Riott vs Bobby Lashley and Alicia Fox- Baron and Ruby won.

(Today)

Roman Reigns and Ember Moon vs R-Truth and Carmella- Roman and Ember won.

At Dario's locker room.

Dario: Either friends or enemies, we will still beat them.

Kairi: You're right, but not to harsh.

Dario: What's the point, we're still undefeated. Ever since I lost at Elimination Chamber I've lost my title and suffered my first loss to Roman, but don't get me wrong, I'm not mad at him, if we face them after this I'm getting retribution. Same goes for you princess, you lost you're title and Asuka turned heel and attacked you, so we're doing this together.

Kairi sighs

Kairi: I suppose you're right, but if you win the Royal Rumble are you going after Roman?

Dario: Now you don't worry about that and start focusing on this match, if we lose this we're out.

After he said that he put on his vest.

Kairi: Alright, I'll focus.

Dario: Good, now let's go darling, we are going to whip some asses.

At the arena.

Kairi Sane's theme hits and the crowd cheers, she appears at the entrance and spins her Ship's wheel and smiles and high fives some fan's hands and gets inside the ring, waiting for her partner/love. Then Blood Shepherd's theme hits and the crowd cheers, he appears at the entrance and walks down and high fives some fan's hands as well, he then entered the ring and stood beside Kairi and they waited for their opponents.

Corey: At Elimination Blood Shepherd suffered his first defeat in the hands of the Big Dog Roman Reigns.

Tom: And also lost his WWE title, and yet he doesn't seem stressed at this point.

Renée: Well, I have to give him credit of his courage and guts that he might win this match with his tag team partner Kairi Sane.

Then Finn Bálor's theme hits and the crowd cheers, he and Aleister come with the tag titles on their waists and they stand at the entrance waiting for Bayley, then Bayley's theme hits and the crowd cheers and she comes out the entrance and starts hugging Finn and Aleister, until they looked at Blood and Kairi and start walking towards the ring and meet up with them.

Finn: Good luck lads.

Blood Shepherd: Thanks.

They shake their hands and Blood turns to Kairi.

Blood Shepherd: I'm starting first, princess.

Kairi: OK.

She then goes outside the ring as did Bayley and the bell rang, Blood and Finn circle the ring until Blood decided to make the first move and twist Finn's left arm and puts it on his back and they both fall and Finn felt massive damage on his arm, Blood got up and set up Finn's arm just like Shayna Baszler and he kicked it so hard that Finn yelled with agony, Blood climbed the turnbuckle and did Red Sky but Finn dodged, Blood got up from the fall and Finn did Dropkick on Shepherd knocking him out, he pinned him but Blood kicked out, Finn dragged him to his side of the ring and did Coup de Grace and it connected to Shepherd's chest but Finn also slipped and falled down, Blood even receiving massive damage turned the tables around and got on top of Finn and did Chaos of Arms dealing heavy damage to Finn, but Bayley got up and broke the submission, Kairi climbed the turnbuckle and Bayley looked at this and charged at her, but Kairi did FKE on Bayley knocking her out and pinned her but she kicked out, Blood and Finn got out of the ring, Kairi started throwing jabs at Bayley's face, she then got up and climbed the turnbuckle and did In-Sane Elbow but Bayley dodged it and Kairi fell to the ring, Bayley grabbed her and did Bayley to Belly two times before climbing the turnbuckle and did Elbow Drop and pinned her, but Blood Shepherd grabbed Kairi's legs and pulled her from being disqualified.

Blood Shepherd: You OK?

Kairi: Yes, please let's continue.

Blood Shepherd: I have a plan. Just jump to the ropes and bounce towards me and do a FKE to knock her out.

Kairi: Are you sure it'll work?

Blood Shepherd: It will, just trust me I'll catch you.

Kairi: I trust you.

Kairi and Blood then climbed to the ring, Kairi then used the ropes to jump and landed on Blood's shoulders and he held her hands and then she did FKE on Bayley knocking her out and the crowd went wild.

Corey: Oh my god!

Tom: Unbelievable, the athleticism of Kairi Sane is unremarkable.

Renée: She jumped with the ropes to Blood Shepherd to do a FKE on Bayley.

Kairi then pinned Bayley but Finn put her left leg on the ropes and the ref saw this and broke the count, Finn got inside and Blood wanted to punch him but Finn avoided it and did Slingblade on Shepherd knocking to the ring and he climbed the turnbuckle and proceeded to do Coup de Grace but Kairi dragged Blood and Finn missed, she helped Blood get up and did Giga Savate strike on Finn knocking him to the ground, Kairi got rid of Bayley by throwing her outside the ring, he pinned Finn and the bell rang and the crowd cheered.

Jojo: Here are you're winner, the team of Kairi Sane and Blood Shepherd!!!

Corey: I can't believe this, their team work is indescribable.

Tom: And yet they made it to the semi finals with Roman Reigns and Ember Moon from Smackdown live and they will face each other for the finals to face the most dominating tag team on RAW.

Renée: There are so many hopes for them, theya are a unstoppable teams dn a force to be reckoned with.

Blood helped Finn get up.

Finn: congrats lad, you made to the semi finals.

Blood Shepherd: Thanks man, we will win this.

Aleister got inside and the both raised his hand and Kairi hugged him from behind and ty all left the arena.

OK guys chapter 26 is done and 27 is tomorrow.

Peace out!