eleven

[electrify my heart!]
💸🚬🔪

"hey asshole! over here!" a voice screamed.
it was gaten, alongside jaeden. they had both rushed out of the classroom to find the rest of their friends.

jack turned around to see the two boys at the end of the doorway, now sprinting away from the shot fired at them.

"who was that?" y/n asked, whipping up her tears with her sleeve.
"gaten. let's go." finn smiled at the thought of their friend being alive.
they both ran around the corner until the both ran into two figures.

"finn?" sadie yelped.
"sadie!" he smiled, extending his arms for the girl to be embraced in.
"mills, caleb." y/n sniffed.
"we thought he killed you." caleb moved on from y/n's hug and went to finn to embrace him.

"okay, total buzz kill but we should run. we heard-" millie rushed until she was cut off
"gaten, but there was a shot." finn sighed.
"where's noah?" y/n asked, knowing that the small boy is in their class.
"he had an absent day today. he's sick." caleb answered, knowing because noah had informed him earlier that morning.
"that's good, at least he won't get hur-" millie started, cut off by a bang.

she fell, holding her hands to her stomach, blood seeping out of it.
"m-millie!" the girls both screamed, a pistol bullet stuck in their best friend.

MILLIE BOBBY BROWN IS DEAD

"mills!" caleb screamed, his voice quieting as he fell.

CALEB MCLAUGHIN IS DEAD

"run!" fin screamed, pushing the girls towards the stair way.

jack grabbed his speaker and placed his mouth to it.

"two down, five to go."

this is really bad why did i do this i hate myself my writers block is TERRBILE UGHHHH