PART 30 - We'll get em [END]

[I was about to put the numbers in the title in roman numbers but then I realized it looked kinda um...

Fishy.

...

Enjoy!]

5 years later....

[Narrator's POV]

During that time gap, Izuku and his five teammates were focused on building their agency.

Over the years, they helped the police solve murders and catch criminals. The police wasn't very ok with the fact that they were working together with them because of their past, but they couldn't complain. The 6 were amazing.

There agency is worldwide known, but nobody knows the people behind that agency.

And you might ask...

Did they find out more about the... League of Villains case?

Well...

- Izuku?

The green haired male turned around the face his fiancee, Ochako.

- Yes?
- I found the location.

Immediately, the four others, who were all sipping tea and coffee on the couch raised their heads.

- No way... said Shoto, dropping his tea cup to the ground.
- They're located to a city named Oaka, a city to the very north of Japan.

Izuku had learned how to hack into computers in the last years. The heroes didn't really approve of his way of getting information, but Izuku didn't give a shit.

- Do you guys remember when Shigaraki said that his new master's son had inherited All for One?

They nodded. Izuku smiled.

- Well, his son goes to one of the best hero schools of North Japan, Oaka High.

Everyone's eyes widened.

- How'd you know that?! screamed Shoto.
- I went to the deep web and found informations about the League of Villains. They had very small information on the son, only his age and high school.
- Heck yeah Izu! You're amazing~! shouted Tsuyu.
- Good job my bro! said Tenya.
- Thanks guys.

Izuku shuffled through his papers and got out three sheets of paper.

- What's that? asked Momo.

Izuku grinned.

- I've formed a plan.

He placed the three sheets of paper on the table and proceeded to put three other blank ones.

- Three of us will apply as teachers to that school. And the three others will try and find information by walking around the underground and through the villains, understood?

Everyone nodded. Shoto clapped his hands repeatedly, very excited.

- I want to be a teacher! I want to be a teacher! he shouted.
- I'd rather gather information, said Momo.
- I'll go with Mono's choice as well, said Tenya. I'm not very good with teenagers.
- I'm going with Momo~!
- Well that's settled, Izuku said.

He wrote the names on the sheets.

- We need fake names, shoot me some names now, he continued.

Everyone excluding Momo, Tsuyu and Tenya started to think about a name.

- I'll be Kocha Ura, said Ochako.
- Mmmm... Oh! I got it! I'll be Shoto Yaoyorozu.

Momo turned red.

- W-what? Why? she asked.
- I like your name Momo! It's pretty!

She blushed even more while Shoto grinned.

- What will you be Izu~? asked Tsuyu.
- I'll be Iku Midori.

Izuku clapped his hands.

- We're all settled then! I'll send this to the heroes and let them approve of it and then we'll be on our way.

[...a few days later...]

Izuku walked through the vast corridor that lead to the principal's office. Students walked by him and those who looked at him were intimidated by his straight face and powerful aura.

He knocked on the door.

- Come in Midoriya.

Izuku opened the door and sat down across from Nedzu.

- This is quite the idea you have there.

Izuku took a sip of his tea.

- This is the only way to catch him and you know it Nedzu. Nobody knows us and everybody forgot about us.
- But the League of Villains leader has loads of information on you. You're going to have to be careful.
- I will. We all will.
- Good, I put my trust in you 6. You're allowed to go. I've already contacted the school and showed them your profiles. You just have to get there and they will tell you your job.
- Perfect. Thank you Nedzu.
- You're welcome...

"...Iku Midori."

[Heyooooo. This is the end! *booing in the distance*

I will make a second book kk don't kill me.

Hope ya liked the storyyyy. Follow me on insta for some BNHA art @/kajidrawz]