Part XXVI - Heading Back

[Hey, your favorite (not) author here,

Here's some art I did as thanks for 20k reads! It was supposed to only be my baby Izu but the others ended up crashing the sketch owo

Here's some art I did as thanks for 20k reads! It was supposed to only be my baby Izu but the others ended up crashing the sketch owo. Welp, now you can see how I picture my favorite group.

Enjoy the chapter! Thanks again for the reads and votes, y'all amazing!]

- How do you plan to get there without a map, huh? I asked with a smirk.

She looked back and glared at me. I smirked and walked up to her.

- Let's get a map somewhere.

[...]

It was now morning.

During the night, we had managed to ambush a street gang and steal some of their money. And I mostly mean, ALL of their money. We used it to buy new fresh clothes, food, bandages and of course, a damn map.

Ochako didn't trust anybody with the map so she took control over it.

- Ochako-chan! Where are we going now~? asked Tsuyu.
- We're going this way. And no attacking civilians! Ochako said.
- Awww, whined Shoto.
- I felt like hurting people, oh well, said Tenya with a low voice that I only I could hear.

I laughed. The others looked at me with round eyes.

- I-Izuku just laughed! shouted Momo.
- Woahhhhh! shouted Shoto even louder.

I turned back to look at the view from the rooftop. The sun was rising and the wind was blowing. Each of us wore black hoodies and pants as well as masks to hide our identities as well as we could.

[A/N: Credit bottom right]

I laughed because this was exciting. I mean, yes, being so far away is a pain in the ass, but I like this feeling.

This feeling of freedom.

And for these few weeks we'll be walking and running back home, I'll make sure to enjoy it at the fullest.