Part XII - Sent to School

[I just love this remix of this cover, it's amazing and it kinds of fits the story in a way. Anyway, enjoy and don't hesitate to leave comments!]

- We're done here.
- Hey! What's gonna happen to us? You can at least fucking tell us that! asked Shoto.
- You'll see.

They all left again.

- I hate them all! screamed Shoto.
- These questions were so weird, said Ochako.
- Right.

I looked at the ceiling and sighed.

I felt my eyes getting heavy.

- I'm gonna sleep, don't scream like 5 years old, I said before passing out.

[...]

- Izuku, wake up, I heard someone say.

I opened my eyes.

It was Ochako talking.

I was hit by the intense luminosity that enveloppe the entire room, even ours.

On the other side of the glass stood only the Principal.

- Villains, I have news regarding your condition.

No one said anything.

- You will be rejoining U.A academy.
- What? screamed Momo.
- That's right. First of all, you are all too young to go to prison. Second, your power is too precious to be lost and lastly, your little classmates miss you all.
- Our c-classmates? asked Ochako.
- Yes.

"Like hell the do." He cleared his throat.

- You will all be part of class 1-A again. You will also go back to your dorms. You will live a completely normal life, expect for some details.

He shuffled into his pockets and got out a choker and some metal bracelets.

- You will be wearing this. The choker is an electric choker. If you ever make a wrong move, a huge shock will be sent into your body. Every class president around the school as well as the teachers will have a remote. And if one does something wrong, it's your entire squad that gets shocked too. The bracelets are just simple anti-quirk metal bracelets.

He walked towards the door and before he exited the room, he said:

- You start tomorrow morning. It's 11:45 P.M. right now, I recommend you to sleep. See you all tomorrow!

He slammed the door, leaving us in the dark yet again.

- Fuck fuck fuck! shouted Shoto.
- We're getting fucking shock collars! screamed Momo.
- I understand them though, I would be scared too, said Ochako.
- Yeah, we did kill a lot of people~, said Tsuyu.
- If every class president gets a remote, will I get one too? asked Tenya with sarcasm.
- You idiot, I said, rolling my eyes.

He let out a chuckle.

- I'm kind of excited for this~! said Tsuyu.
- I'm not! screamed both Momo and Shoto at the same time.
- It's gonna be interesting, said Tenya.

I didn't say anything and neither did Ochako.

- Let's just get it over with, I said, getting into a not-really-comfortable-but-I-don't-have-a-choice position to sleep.

I closed my eyes.

"Class 1-A, interesting." I thought before falling asleep.

[...]

- Wake up!

A loud metallic voice woke me up.

- Huh?
- It's school time!

I blinked my eyes many times before I could see a clear image before me.

It was the principal, accompanied with 6 muscular guards. He turned towards all 6 of them and gave each of them what looked to be a uniform, the collar and some bracelets.

The 6 guards the entered the room we were in.

One made his way towards me.

- Don't move! he yelled at me.

He set me free.

I stood up and stretched out my arms and legs.

- Put this on, he said, handing me a uniform.

It was the same old U.A uniform, nothing had changed.

- No privacy? I asked.
- You filthy villains don't deserve any.

I frowned and started to undress. The guard was looking at me all along.

But when I revealed my countless numbers of scars, he got uneasy and turned away.

The uniform was exactly my size.

I had just finished my tie when he snapped the bracelets around my wrists. He bent down quickly and also put some around my ankles.

I raised my arm and admired the metallic bracelets. There were many little lights and buttons. "Fascinating."

- Now, don't move.

He took the collar and attached it at the back of my neck.

It was large and heavy.

- We're done, the guard said to the other guards.

I looked around and saw that everyone was ready too.

- Alright, let's go.

The guard pushed me into the front of the line. Behind me was Ochako, followed by the 4 others. Three guards as well as the Principal were in the front and three were in the back.

We got out of the room.

They lead us to an elevator, which took us to the first floor.

And there, U.A's familiar hall welcomed us.

- Follow me to your class, said the Principal.

The 6 guards left to go back down.

We followed the Principal through all the alleys.

- Here we are! Wait a second here.

He entered the classroom, closing the door behind him.

All 6 of us laid against the wall.

- I don't like this, said Momo.
- Me neither, continued Shoto.

I didn't really pay attention to what these two idiots said next and paid more attention to what was happening inside the classroom.

- Hello, 1-A!
- Hello Principal!
- I have something to announce to you guys.

Silence.

- You class will be full again, since your old little classmates will be joining again! he said with a little too cheerful voice.

Nothing, silence again.

- Are you kidding me? They are villains! Not heroes! I heard Kirishima say.
- I sent you all an email of information regarding this. You will know what is my reason when you will read it.
- Still! They are dangerous! screamed Hagakure.
- Don't worry. Each of them are wearing 4 anti-quirk bracelets each and a shock collar.
- A shock collar, repeated Kaminari, probably with a dumb look on his face.
- That reminds me, here, Bakugo. This remote allows you to shock them if they do something bad.

And of course, Bakugo "Kacchan" had to be the new president.

- Now, ready to see them?
- Wait, they are here, right now?
- Yes! And they are even listening to what we're saying.

As he said that, he opened the door to Ochako and I sneaking around.

- I knew it! Come in now!
- No, I said.
- Want to test out the collar?
- Urgh.

"Ah, fuck this."

I entered the classroom, followed by Ochako, Iida, Shoto, Momo and Tsuyu.