Part VI - Going Back!

[Art is mine OwO I guess that's how Deku looks like when he knows he has to handle Momo and Shoto for three hours straight. Also, the suit is kind of their costume 👀]

-

Even with quirks, no one could stop us.

Some ended up escaping while others didn't have a chance.

- I stained my outfit! screamed Tsuyu, trying to rub off a stain of blood from her dress.

I rolled my eyes.

There was no one left but some corpses in the place. It disgusted me a little to be honest.

- Let's go, I said.

And we took off.

[...]

- We're back! screamed Shoto, entering the hideout.

Shigaraki was waiting for us to arrive.

- How did it go?
- It went well! I killed 7! exclaimed Tsuyu, a little too happy.
- Great, good job guys. Your next task will be next week. In fact, it'll be every - - Wednesday. The rest of the days, you train in the morning, do whatever you want in the afternoon and go to class at night. Understood?
- Yes!

And this was our routine.

Every day.

[Time skip: 3 months]
[Last long time skip, I promise!]
[Time: 2:21 P.M.]
[Date: February 14 20XX]
[Location: Hideout of the League of Villains in Canada]

I stretched my arms and rubbed my eyes. The mirror in front of my bed reflected my messy green hair, still as short as 5 months ago, my tired eyes and the long scar that went across my right side.

- Wow, I look like shit, I mumbled to myself as I stood up.

I put on a hoodie and went downstairs to the living room. There, Tsuyu, Shoto, Momo and Tenya were playing a board game while Ochako was drinking something at the bar.

- That's one hell of a bed head you've got there Izuku, said Shoto.
- Shut up, you half n' half idiot.
- Typical Izuku answer lol, said Momo.

I rolled my eyes and joined Ochako at the bar. I ordered the usual, a lemonade with alcohol. Kurogiri allowed us to drink alcohol, but only maximum three drinks a day.

- What's up? asked Ochako, finishing her drink.
- The usual, it's boring in here, I said, drinking.
- I agree.
- KISS ALREADY! I heard Tsuyu scream.

The three others started laughing hysterically.

Instead of responding, I blushed.

- S-SHUT UP, YOU IDIOTS! I screamed.
- HAHA, YOU STUTTERED! screamed Shoto.
- I'LL KILL YOU ALL, I said, getting up from my chair, to scare them.
-Eep!

They all started running to the corner of the room.

I sat back down on my chair.

- I'm sorry Ochako, they are idiots.
- Oh, it's o-okay, I guess, she said, smiling nervously.

I raised an eyebrow, smiling slightly.

- Wow, you can actually smile? she said with a playful tone.
- Sometimes.

She giggled.

- I'm traumatized, they both just smiled and on even laughed, said Shoto, faking a scared face.
- This'll haunt me in my nightmares, added Momo.
- You better shut up or I'll send you all flying to the moon, said Ochako.
- I want to see the moon! said Tsuyu, clapping her hands.

Ochako ignored her.

The door to the living room opened, letting Shigaraki enter.

- I have something to tell you guys.

Everyone got silent and turned towards Shigaraki.

- Tomorrow, we're going back to Japan.

Everyone's jaw dropped.

- Are you serious? I asked.
- Of course I am. There's nothing for ya'll to do here anymore. Every city in Canada is too scared to even organize a single party anymore. It's getting boring, and plus, the heroes here are not much of a challenge.

He chuckled.

- The heroes in Japan are more fit for you, he said with a creepy grin.
- Aw yeah! I'm excited! said Momo with a fire in her eyes.
- Oh my god yessss! I can't wait! exclaimed Tsuyu, jumping around.
- Pack your things, our flight is scheduled for tomorrow, continued Shigaraki.
- Wait, what flight? Aren't we going with Kurogiri's quirk? asked Tenya.
- Last time we did that, Kurogiri got sick for one week straight.
- Ohhhhh.
- Yeah. Be ready at 8 in the morning tomorrow.

He left the room.

- Heck yeah! This is amazing! shouted Shoto.
- I can't wait to kick some japan heroes! said Tenya.

I was pretty excited too. I was getting bored here, and also, I'm excited to see the so called heroes that abandoned us 5 months ago.

I stood up and sat on the sofa, beside Shoto, took the remote and started to watch television.

The news were on the television.

- Again, yesterday, the infamous group "Kill Dance" has attacked yet another event. This time, it was at the show of the popular singer, Maty Lerry. The attack made 176 deaths and 209 injured. Many countries are sending talented detectives to help the country in searching for these horrible criminals. The top 1 criminal group in the world has killed a total of 457 innocents and injured more than a thousand. This criminal group needs to be stopped.

The news girl continued talking.

- Well damn, 457, said Tsuyu.
- We're not doing so bad, said Shoto.
- 43 more and we hit the 500 milestone, said Tenya.

I continued to listen to the girl.

- Here is the description of the 6 individuals. 3 of them are men, 3 are women. They all have black hair.

She showed a blurred picture of us, when we attacked a small concert, a few weeks ago.

- The one who seems the be the leader, in the middle, is about 5 feet and 11 inches, the tallest seems to be around 6 feet and 2 inches and the last one seems to be around 6 feet tall. The women's average height is about 5 feet 7. If you see 6 individuals of that height, please contact the police immediately.

I closed the television.

- It's incredible how they can deduct our height from that far, said Shoto, amazed.
- And they've almost got it right too.
- It's a surprise they haven't caught us yet, said Ochako. You guys are so reckless and careless.
- They're just too stupid and dumb to catch us! said Momo with a chuckle.

The conversation continued until it was about 5 p.m. We went to Kurogiri's classes and right after that, we started packing.

I didn't have a lot of things. I brought only my phone, the costume and a few outfits as well as my thootbrush and things like that.

We left the knives and weapons behind. Momo could still create some for us.

[...]