Part IV - Intensive Training

I woke up, and realized I was the first to.

I yawned.

It was the first night I had slept for more than 2 hours in three weeks.

I quickly changed my clothes and put on a clean t-shirt and some shorts. I got out of the room and started to look for a shower. It had been so long since I last showered and I hated feeling all gross.

After a few minutes, I finally found one and cleaned myself. When I looked in the mirror, I was horrified with my body.

You could easily see my rib cage and many scars tattooed my body. There was almost no space without a scar.

"How disgusting." I thought. "I need to fix that." I said, tracing my rib cage with my fingers. "I bet I'm as weak as a 5 years old brat right now."

I took a shower, put on my outfit again and made my way back to the room. When I got there, I saw all of them sitting on their beds, looking around.

- Oh! There you are Izuku! exclaimed Shoto.
- What do you want?
- Nothing.
- F*ck off then.

This bicolor freak was starting to annoy me with his over exaggerated reactions and his too many emotions.

- Did you take a shower? Ochako asked me.
- Yeah, it's just down the hall.
- Thanks, I'll be right back, she said, grabbing a pair of clean pants and a clean shirt and making her way out.

She was the only one in the group I actually liked. Tenya was not so bad, but the others were unbearable.

- Momooooo, can you tie my hair up pleaaaaase?~ asked Tsuyu.
- Of course!
- Hey, Izuku! Shoto called for me.

I rolled my eyes.

- What?
- Where is the training?
- I don't know.
- Oh.

I quickly turned my back on him. I laid on my bed, waiting for Ochako to be done. The others had already taken a shower before.

After a few minutes, she came back.

- Alright, let's go everyone, I said with a sigh.
- Aye aye captain! Hahahaha! exclaimed Momo.
- We're going on a trip! started singing Shoto.
- Yayyyyy~! screamed Tsuyu.

These three were definitely the craziest. They were having the time of their lives.

After making our way to the living room, we found Shigaraki.

- Ready for training?
- Hell yeah!
- Hehe, you are all not ready for that, he said before Kurogiri's black portal sucked us in.

We teleported to a big dark room. It was filled with many random things.

- This is where your 6 weeks intensive training starts! said Shigaraki before letting out a long psychotic laughter while scratching his neck furiously.

[...]
[6 weeks later... (a month and a half)]
[Time: 6:49 P.M.]
[Date: November 18 20XX]
[Location: Hideout of the League of Villains in Canada]

- Come on! 170 push-ups! You've got 2 minutes!

Everyone was down on the floor, doing stupid push-ups while Shigaraki walked back and forth in front of us, with a chronometer, being careful not to disintegrate it.

I was panting. I was so tired and exhausted, I couldn't take it anymore. Sweat was dripping on the floor, falling from my forehead. I wanted to stop so badly, but if I do that, Shigaraki is just gonna add more.

- 165, 166... 167...... 168... 169, 170!

I laid on the floor, panting like if I had just ran a marathon.