Part XXV - Corpses

[Mkk, so no one actually noticed the message in bold letters on the last chapter lmao, I'm just sneaky like that sometime.]

[...]

[League of Villain's Hideout]
[March XX, end of school year]

- Got an idea on how to revive them? asked Shigaraki.
- Of course, this is my quirk after all.

The mysterious person, Scairo, smirked under his mask.

- What's your quirk about anyway. The doctor only told me so little of you.
- Oh! It's called "Dead Alive". I can bring the dead back only if I witnessed their death. But their are some drawbacks.
- And what are they? asked Dabi.

The man giggled.

- Well... your precious underlings will probably be a little weak for a while. Oh! and their skin will probably also decay... but just a little! Put some bandages over it and hop! you're good!
- Hmmm, well, what are you waiting for then?

They stood in front of the dead bodies. The bodies were cold like ice and their fingers and lips were purple.

The man raised his hand. A dark orange mist escaped his fingers to go and wrap itself around the bodies.

- Oh! I also forgot to mention I can't heal their throats, so you'll have to wrap bandages around that!

The man giggled again.

- You're so cuuute, Scairo-kun~!
- My pleasure sweetie!

When he was finished, the color started to come back to the students bodies. But scars on their arms and legs started to reopen, as well as the one on their throat, bleeding out slowly.

- Dabi, bandages, commanded Shigaraki.
- Coming up.

Dabi went to get a shit ton of bandages before coming back. They all harshly wrapped the bandages around their necks and other random cuts.

- Leave them here for now, I'm tired, said Shigaraki as he yawned.
- Thank youuuu, Scairo-kun~! I was starting to miss my little Izuuu!
- It's my job! I'm out now!

The man bowed before disappearing in a blur.

Then, the other villans closed the door behind them, leaving the dead alive corpses on the ground.

[...]

[U.A High School]
[3 days later...]

The day was gloomy, but it didn't rain. It was like the sky was holsing back from crying, like all the heroes in training present at their comrades funeral.

Despite their actions, there were a lot of people at these six's funeral.

The ceremony went well, a lot of people cried.

Most of them were members of 1-A.

Inko was crying non-stop. She was being hugged by Mitsuki, who also mourned for her best friend's son's death.

At that time, nobody really thought about their criminal acts. They just cared about the happy times. Like that time Shoto and Momo, along with anoher few 1-A students, teamed together to scare Bakugo, Midoriya, Iida and Uraraka. They got them good, and even they laughed.

The class had, without knowing, forgiven their acts and moved on during that period of time.

But now, their friends were gone.

Forever, that time.

Right now, a few select students stood in front of the six graves. Tears slid down Kirishima's cheeks as he stared his friends graves.