Part XIX - Fighting

I landed on the ground, using One for All to land without breaking anything. I then proceeded to attack the three others who were already in a fight with Bakugo and Ashido. I couldn't see Hagakure, but judging from Ashido's suprised looks once in a while when receiving punches, I'm guessing she is to her right. Noticing that, I landed a punch in that directon with One for All at 10%. I instantly sent her flying into the nearest wall. It made a little dent in the wall, so judging from that, I had knocked her out.

I looked at the heroes on the rooftop. They looked at me with intimidating looks.

"Like I care how you look at me."

I directly went back to the fight. I looked over to see that Ojiro had put Ashido out of combat with his tail, so he started attacking me with it.

It did not take long. I grabbed his tail and slammed him on the floor with a little bit of One for All.

He grunted, but got back up anyway. I sighed and just as he was about to land a hit on me with his tail again, Bakugo came from besides me and blew him off with his explosions.

Ojiro fainted from the exhaustion.

"Team 4 wins!"

Bakugo looked at me and frowned.

- Don't look at me like that, you traitor nerd!

I didn't respond and just followed him back to the room everybody was in while some random people picked the knocked out students.

[...]

In the other two matches, Ochako had won over Asui, and Shoto, with Momo, had won over Tenya.

- Good job everyone, I guess, said Aizawa. Next match will Team Bakugo against Team Uraraka. Prepare yourselves.

Both team went to the area we were supposed to go to. This time, I was alone with Bakugo, while Ochako was alone with Tokoyami. Both Ashido and Sero were still in the infirmary.

When everyone was in place, Aizawa's voice shouted at us to start.

- Alright, you fucking nerd. You just follow my plan this time, got it?
- And what makes you think I'll follow you?
- Hah? What'ya sayin?
- If we just walk through the main street, they'll attack us out of nowhere and we'll be stuck, you idiot! I shouted.

He growled.

- Ochako is smart and I'm sure she's sneakily gonna attack us.
- Tch. Do what you want! I'm not listening to you! he shouted before storming off.

I rolled my eyes and sweat dropped at his trash attitude.

"Is he for real right now? What a brat."

I went the other way, going onto the rooftops like last time. I had a better view of the situation.

As I ran through the city using Full Cowl, I noticed a shadow passing through and alley. "Tokoyami"

I heard he had become really good over the past few months and was top 4 in the class right now, behind Bakugo, Kirishima and Kaminari.

Unfortunately, he couldn't come up here because of the sun shining so bright. He would then just be useless.

But as I said that, I felt an invisible force grab me and throw me away. I looked back as I stood up, grunting. It was Tokoyami. A coat was covering his entire body, shading it at the same time.

"Damn, I didn't think about that."

Dark Shadow launched at me, but I quickly dodged the attack. My punches couldn't hurt Dark Shadow, so I had to get close to Tokoyami, but how?

"I have an idea."

I jumped down from the room into an alley. It was risky to go into such a dark alley, making Tokoyami stronger.

But it was also an advantage for me.

When he also got down there, I activated One for All and began zapping all around. With Full Cowl at 30%, I was moving from place to place in almost an instant.

I used the walls to my advantage and climbed the walls using repetitive steps. When I got to Tokoyami, I punched him at 20%, yelling a big "SMASH!" at the same time.

He was sent flying into a wall and was instantly knocked out.

I bent down on my knees, catching my breath.

After a few seconds, I started running my way back to the main street, where the idiot probably was.

When I got there, I saw Ochako beating the shit out of Bakugo. It was like the sports festival, but completely the opposite this time.

She was raising a lot of pieces of metal and rock she found around in the air. And then, releasing them, they all fell on Bakugo, who avoided some with his explosions.
But since it was a little cold outside, Bakugo wasn't sweating as much and so, he was weakened.

Smirking, I just sat back and watched their fight.

Bakugo had scratches all over his body and seemed really tired, while Ochako only looked a little tired.

- Take that! she screamed as she threw a punch at him.

He took the punch and fell back on his butt. His eyes met mine for a second. He was mad.

But he was distracted for too long and Ochako landed another punch that knocked him out.

Wow, Bakugo knocked out, what a rare sight.

Ochako sighed.

Then, she smirked.

- I know you're there, Izu, she said softly.

I grinned and got out of my dark corner.

- Good job, I said.
- Thanks, you too.

We both smirked before I heard a sound above my head. I activated One For All and punched the large piece of metal that was about to fall on my head, shattering it into pieces. If I hadn't reacted, it would have surely killed me. Some heroes were even about to break into the fight.

As I was distracted, she managed to get closer to me.

She started landing fast punches on me. But I blocked them all with my arms. That's until I kicked her in the stomach.

She spat out a little bit of blood.

She then attacked me for a few minutes. I played with her a little until she was getting tired.

When she was distracted, I grabbed her arms and in a flash, I slammed her on the ground and held her arms behind her back. She struggled a litttle bit before giving up.

I approached her ear.

- I win, I whispered.

[Hello! Not the best chapter, I know. School has been a bitch lately, if you ask me.]