Part II - Oh Well.

I let out a long scream of pain, which was muffled. I started to hear some muffled screams coming from both my sides, coming from my classmates.

Screams of anger.

- You don't like it huh?

He slashed another one, this time, across my chest. The knife ripped my clothes and left a long line of blood starting from my left shoulder to my right hip. My right eye was burning. The slash he had made on my face made a straight line, starting from the right side of my forehead and going down to the middle of my right cheek. I hardly could open my right eye.

- Now, for the next one-

He quickly stepped away from me, and without any hesitation, he swung the knife across Iida's face. But he managed to dodge it a little, leaving only a little line of blood on his left cheek.

- Tch. 6 is too much. TOGA, DABI, KUROGIRI, COME IN!

As soon as he said that, the three villains entered the room.

- Toga, you take the frog and the blue haired boy there. Dabi, the bicolor freak and the black haired girl, Kurogiri, you come with me with the brunette and Izuku Midoriya. You know what to do, he said, along with a creepy chuckle.
- Yay!~

As soon as he said that, the room suddenly splitted in three. I tried screaming, but again, only muffled sounds could be heard.

- So, what do we have here?

I raised my head and looked at Shigaraki with angry eyes.

- You freaking wannabe heroes. You want to become heroes? Heroes are trash, they are just looking for fame and don't even care about the people they save, as long as they pass on T.V. and get a fucking interview. You deserve nothing and that's why it's going to be a pleasure to break all of you, he said, or should I say he screamed.

From behind him, Kurogiri handed him multiple knives and... torturing equipment. I saw Uraraka struggling beside me, panic filling her normally so cheery and cute eyes.

- Let's begin!

[...]
[Tomorrow...]

I woke up.

As soon as I did, I let out a scream of pain. The cuts, bruises and whiplashes still hurted like hell. This immediately woke up Ochako beside me.

- Urgh!

We were both suffering.

She had received the same treatment, the same horrible thing.

- I-I don't understand... W-Why us? she asked.
- I-I'm not sure.
- Ugh! This hurts so much! They are trying to break us! W-Why aren't t-the teachers coming to l-look for us?
- I... don't know.

The door opened suddenly, making us both shudder.

- To answer your question, my dear new pawns, we are in not near U.A. No hero will find you here, he said, followed by a grin and a chuckle.
- W-Why are you doing this, Tomura Shigaraki! I asked.
- To take revenge on All Might of course! If I can't kill him, then I can just simply break him by torturing his lovely students, right? I can't wait to see his face when he sees that all six of his best students became his enemies!

I couldn't help but feel angry. But, scared of what he could do, I kept my thoughts to myself.

- Now now... Time for day 2!

[...]
[Time Skip: 3 weeks later...]

...

...

"When will I fucking get out of this dirty place." I thought, staring at the ceiling.

It had been three weeks since I've been there. Nothing but torture, every day.

And it changed me.

...

And, some way or another, I still remembered everything.

- I'm hungry, I heard beside me.
- Same, I answered.

It was Uraraka.

She changed a lot too.

Both mentally and physically.

She can't remember anything regarding her relationships, family and friends from before. Her eyes became dull, huge dark bags also made their apparition under her eyes. A small scar could be seen on her nose and her hair was dirty and messy. Both of us were also very skinny, from not eating enough.

You might be thinking, what actually happened to me? Why am I not this way too?

Well, the answer is that I don't fucking know either.

I don't know why the torture didn't affect my memories. Sure, I know it affected my personnality but I don't really care.

I'm not that sweet little Deku anymore, that's for sure.

After a few minutes of staring yet again at the ceiling, I heard the door open and Shigaraki showing his annoying head.

- Good morning my little darlings!
- Don't fucking call me that, both me and Uraraka said at the same time.
- Woah, don't get mad, he said with a grin. I just came here to test you today.
- That's new, said Uraraka.

Shigaraki ignored her, which was a first. Normally, he would have slapped her or something.

- Here's one of my questions to both of you; What do you think of villains?

I raised one eyebrow, unimpressed with all of this.

- Weird and too intense, but still better than those selfish heroes.
- Good. And you, Izuku?
- As annoying, useless and selfish as heroes.
- Tch.

He slapped me in the face.

- Now, what do you think of heroes?
- They are just looking for fame and money and don't even care about others, said Uraraka.
- Alright.
- I already told you. They are as annoying as villains.
- Hmpf. Well, I guess you both are ready.
- Ready for what? Ready to beat your ass?

He kicked me in the stomach. I let out a chuckle.

- Shut up. You're ready to be released and be part of the League.
- Oh, that.
- You'll also meet the other people, your old friends that were there with you when you all got attacked and betrayed.
- Nice, I guess, answered Uraraka.

He approached us and untied both of us.

I got up and stretched my arms and legs.

3 weeks without moving wasn't very amusing, to say the least.

The others were already released, since they passed the test a little earlier.

We both dragged our frail and weak bodies behind Shigaraki, passing through the door and through some corridors.

After a few minutes, we arrived at a restaurant looking room, where 7 shadows were seated at a table.

When I approached, I recognized them all.

Todoroki, Iida, Tsuyu and Yaoyorozu.