Part XV - Cursed Video

- Holy sh-

I took a deep breath, catching my breath and decided to just ignore them. I took all of the knives that were laying around and washed them before putting them back where they belonged.

Looking at me, the other five all stood up and left the room, anger slapped on their faces because of the sudden arrival of the students forcing them to leave.

I would be blind if I didn't say that they were scared. Maybe also weirded out.

I watched them leave the room, while I just stayed there.

I turned my head towards the students, still standing where they were.

I locked eyes with Bakugo.

He glared his teeths at me and "tch'd" me.

I rolled my eyes and smirked playfully before walking towards my room.

- Hey, Midoriya! called out Kirishima.

I stoppes dead in my tracks.

- What is it? I asked coldly without turning back.
- We want to know what happened. The truth and the entire story.

I looked at all of them dead in the eyes one after the other.

- I don't have the fucking time for this and also, I don't own you anything, I said before storming out of the room.

I went up to the second floor and locked myself in my room.

I sat on my bed and sighed.

And then, I felt something in my pocket. I got out my phone.

I opened it. It was still the same as before and it really WAS my phone, surprisingly. I unlocked it. I noticed that they deleted every single app except the settings, the pictures and the camera.

I opened the camera roll and started to take a look at my pictures. I never really looked at them, because it was mostly Shoto or Momo taking them.

I scrolled up the thousands of random pictures until I...

Found something. It was about 20 videos, all of them were about 30 minutes long with a dark screen.

Curious, I clicked on a random one and started to watch it. Little did I know that I would regret it. As the video played, my face started to twist into one of anger and sadness. And, for the first time in months, tears rolled down my cheeks. I watched the entire video, frozen.

"What the hell is this? N-no!"

I quickly unlocked my door and ran to the bathroom, dropping my phone in the process.

When I got there, I wasn't feeling good.

My head was spinning and I felt sick. I sat on the floor, hardly breathing. Tears of rage mixed with sadness wouldn't stop coming out.

I stayed there, in complete silence for a few minutes, only hearing the quiet sobs I made.

Eventually, I sat back up and made my way back to my room.

I jumped on my bed and as soon as my head hit my pillow, I fell asleep.

[...]
[Narrator's POV]

- Ugh, I can't believe this. We just had to be on the same floor as Midoriya, said Mineta.
- He's not dangerous, as long as they have their anti-quirks bracelets, responded Tokoyami.
- Yeah... they all became hella strong in these past few months. We had difficulty fighting Midoriya, Iida and Uraraka and it was 14 against 3. This just proves how much they changed.
- Mhm, to be honest, I feel guilty.