Part XI - Ah, crap.

[Time: 8:34 A.M]
[The Next Day...]

"Where am I?"

I opened my eyes to a dark room.

There was nothing but dark.

I was tied to a metal chair who held my arms, hands, feet, legs and neck.

And, of course, it was anti-quirk, what else.

When my eyes finally adapted to the dark, I looked to my sides and saw my 5 comrades, all knocked out, in the same position as I was in.

I knew very well where we were.

U.A Academy.

I recognized the metallic room we were in with the thick window in front of us. On the other side, there was another empty room, with a table and a few chairs.

"I knew this would happen someday. We were getting too reckless."

I sighed.

- Wake up, idiots! I screamed.

As soon as I said that, the 5 of them jumped on their chair.

- Wha-
- What the fuck? said Shoto with an angry voice, struggling.
-Why are we tied? asked Iida.
- Stop struggling, it's fucking useless, I said.
- We're at U.A right? asked Ochako.

I looked at her dead in the eyes.

- Yeah.
- Fuck! screamed Shoto.
- We messed up real bad this time, said Momo.
- Let's just escape~! said Tsuyu.
- It's a hero academy you dummy, said Momo. It's useless to try.
- Aw, yeah, you're right.

I heard some sound coming from the other side.

- Shut up, all 5 of you, now and don't talk until I tell you to! I screamed.

As soon as I said that, the door on the other side of the window opened.

And there entered All Might (in his weak form), Present Mic, Eraser Head, Midnight and the Principal.

When All Might locked eyes with me, I noticed the sadness and distress in his eyes.

How he looked devastated.

A sudden wave of shame suddenly washed me down. I looked at the floor, not showing any emotions.

I couldn't bare to look at him anymore, it brought back too many memories I wished to erase.

- Hello, villains.

The Principal's voice was coming out of a speaker in each corner of the room.

- I have a few questions for you, he continued, still keeping a calm and somewhat cheerful voice.

Nobody said anything.

Alright, first question! What are your full names?

I let out a single chuckle.

I nodded, giving the signal to speak.

- Shoto.
- Momo.
- Tsuyu.
- Ochako.
- Iida.

I was the only one left.

- Izuku Midoriya, I answered.

This brought surprised to their faces. I grinned at them.

- Thank you very much! Next question, do you remember anything about the U.A Academy?
- Only that all of these fake heroes and students betrayed us all. They left us to suffer! screamed Momo in anger.
- Yeah! shouted Iida.
- I remember everything, I said.

Everybody stopped talking and froze.

I looked at the principal dead in the eyes and he looked straight into mines too.