Part XVI - Guilt

[Warning: Kind of dark, describes torture scenes. Also the picture doesn't really make sense but it's really cool so check it out! Enjoy the chapter!]

Bakugo was holding the phone, eyes wide open, terrorized. There, just in front of him, sat on a chair a very bloodied and asleep Deku and Round Face.

- No, don't tell me... started Sero.

The video continued with Shigaraki's voice.

"These two here are the most resistant to this experiment. Especially Izuku Midoriya here. No wonder fucking All Might made him his disgusting successor."

Everyone cringed.

Then, Shigaraki walked up to the two young students and kicked them in their stomach. They began coughing, waking up in the process.

- Look at Midoriya's eyes... said Ashido with a trembling voice, tears streaming down her face silently.

They were filled with pain and distress.

Horrifed. Broken.

"Now, you two won't scream this time uh?"

"Please don't hurt us anymore..."

The broken voice of Midoriya, filled with sadness and despair made everyone realize in the room what reality really is. It was cruel. Plain cruel.

"We'll do whatever you want, but please, no more..."

"No use crying! I will only stop when all of you break! I want All Might to feel the pain of having 6 of his students completely turn into his enemies!"

Shigaraki bursted out in a evil laughter.

Tears stung the eyes of almost all the future heroes.

"No! Please, I beg of you, no!" cried poor Uraraka.

Everyone was frozen, just looking at the video. Some had already broken down into silent tears while others were still watching the video with wide eyes and a horrified expression. Midoriya received cuts on each centimeter of his legs, screaming each time Shigaraki would cut and Uraraka would receive big slashes every once in a while when Shigaraki was bored. Their screams echoed in the students heads as they watched their two unfortunate friends being tortures. They went through 15 minutes before Bakugo paused the video and closed the phone. All the ones that were frozen suddenly blinked back to reality.

And that reailty hit them hard.

- Holy crap... whispered Kirishima.
- Their looks... said Mina, sniffling.

Silence took place in the rooms, only soft cries could be heard from most of the girls and even some boys.

- This is so... cruel! screamed Kirishima with tears forming in his eyes.
- They had to survive to all of this... alone? asked Kaminari with a trembling voice.
- Fuck! shouted Bakugo.

The spiky blond haired guy put a hand over his eyes before bending down so that no one could see the tears of sadness and rage in his eyes.

- This motherfucker... Shigaraki, I'll kill him! shouted Kirishima.
- Calm down Kirishima! shouted Sero, holding him back.
- He fucking took our friends from us! He killed our best friends!

Everyone stayed silent after hearing this. Some girls started to cry even harder.

- I *hicc* want to ap-apologize to them, said Mina.
- Me too... sighed Sero.
- Mhm... said Tokoyami.

[...]
[Back to Midoriya's POV]

I couldn't sleep.

I was just laying on my bed with dried tears on my cheeks.