Bonus Part: Shoto Todoroki

[What's up, it's me again.

I've decided to post short moments seen in Shoto's POV because I felt like it, definitely not because some people asked for it and I'm a good author, nahh ;)

Enjoy Icyhot's POV]

WARNING: THERE'S TORTURE SCENES AHEAD THAT MIGHT OFFEND PEOPLE. Thanks for being cautious.

Part 1/3
Time: 13 days following the kidnapping
Location: LOV hideout, tied to a chair next to Momo Yaoyorozu.
Degree of pain (1-10): 7
Mental state: Stable

- Todoroki... Are you okay?

I turned my head to Momo as fresh blood dripped down over my left eye, that I kept closed.

- Don't worry Momo, I am okay.
- Todoroki...

Tears appeared at the corners of her eyes. I lowered my head in shame. I blamed myself for my childish and shitty actions and my idiotic self.

- I'm so sorry...

I looked at her in confusion.

- Why are you apologizing? I asked, tilting my head.
- I told you that I wouldn't let you suffer anymore after you told me the story with your father, b-but now, I-I...

She started crying.

- Momo.

She raised her. I met her dark eyes, filled with tears.

- I don't want to see you cry. And this isn't your fault. We just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time...

She chuckled.

- Yeah...

I was about to flash a smile at her to make her smile, as my smile makes others smiles somehow, but the door flew open violently.

Dabi. He was a guy with blue flames and purple scars all over his body. I saw him when the fight with All Might and All for One happened.

And he was coming to torture us.

- What do you want, I said harshly.
- No need to be so cold Shoto.
- Don't call me Shoto.
- Sorry, can't do that...
- Respect Todoroki-kun you lowly bastard! shouted Momo angrily.

Dabi grinned and chuckled.

- I can't, it'll be too weird.
- What? I asked.

I was confused.

- Might as well tell you now, since you probably won't remember shit after what I do to you.

He chuckled.

- I am your big brother, Touya, remember me?

My eyes widened as I felt my heart skip a beat.

- W-w-what? I stuttered accidentally.
- Damn right. I left because I had enough of our bastard father. And you...

He got near me.

- You have his fire too. And you look like him.