Part XXVII - Alive?!

[Hey y'all, I hope you enjoy this! Just wanna thank you all for the votes while I'm at it! You're all just toooooo amaziiiiing!]

We ran on top of the rooftops of the multiple buildings around us. After a few minutes, we were standing beside U.A.

- How... how do we get in? whispered Tenya.
- Let's jump in! proposed Shoto as he jumped.

He screamed in amusement as he landed in a tree on the other side of the wall. He was laughing his ass off.

I gave him a deadpan look.

- C'mon! Don't be pussies!

After that, Tsuyu and Momo jumped together and landed in the same tree. Tsuyu landed perfectly, Momo on her back.

- Here I go! said Tenya as he jumped.

Shoto and Momo cheered. I turned to Ochako, smirking.

- Shall we go? I said as I invited her to hop on my back.

She giggled and jumped on my back. I ran on the roof and jumped using One for All.

She made us float until we even passed Shoto and the rest. I landed harshly on the grass.

- Nice Izuuuu! shouted the trio in unison as they ran in our direction.

I rolled my eyes and replaced my mask and hood before starting to walk up to the school.

Surprisingly, no alarm go triggered. I guess these alarms have special sensors to detect who's who because I can literally see the cameras as we walk to the entrance. Shoto even waved at one and did a Fortnite dance move in front of it.

We walked in the school by a back door. I didn't know where we were.

- Let's try that way, said Tenya as he pointed the left.

We followed that hallway until we reached a familiar corridor.

We made our way to the principal's office.

A few seconds later, we found it.

- Who's knocking? asked Shoto.

I advanced towards the door and just knocked. Shoto gasped.

- I wasn't readyyyyy! he whispered.

I rolled my eyes.

The door opened.

- Hi! What can I do for y-

He stopped, still smirking.

- Interesting. And who might you be?

I pulled my hood down and removed my mask. His eyes widened in shock and he lost his smirk.

- Hmm, this is an interesting development. Come in.

I walked in. He invited us to sit on the couch.

- So? Mind answering my questions?
- Yes, I answered.
- Alright. First, what happened?
- We got our throats cut.

I swallowed.

- We got revived by some kind of new member the League has. We escaped easily due to them thinking we would be easy to control and we walked from this hideout to here.
- And where was this hideout if I may ask?
- In Abashiri.

He widened his eyes and arched a brow.

- Long walk.
- Yeah! shouted Shoto.

The principal laughed.

- This is sure nice to see you guys alive. But I'm not sure your classmates will have a similar reaction.
- Huh? Why? asked Tsuyu.
- They were very saddened by your deaths. Reports from Aizawa tell me that their concentration and determination have gone down.