Part XVII - The Plan

"The Dicksquad, amazing."

They looked at me when I entered the room but quickly looked away. I raised an eyebrow, suprised that they hadn't shot me their typical angry glare.

I made my way to the kitchen and grabbed an apple on the counter and bit in it. I wasn't in the mood to cook myself an actual good meal. I also took a glass of water and gulped it down before starting to head back to my room.

- Midoriya!

I turned back to them, surprised.

- What is it, I hissed.
- Uh...

I waited until they talked.

- Can you come sit with us, we want to talk to you about something.

I raised an eyebrow. "What the fuck, where does this come from." I asked myself mentally.

- Um...
- We just want to talk.

I studied their faces. As usual, Bakugo had his "I don't care and I'm an angry teen" face but the others seemed to look sincere.

- Hmpf.

I walked to them and sat on the free chair at the other end of the table, in front of Bakugo.

- Wow, we didn't thing you'd actually come, said Mina with a nervous smile.

"What's going on. Their hate level towards me went from 100 to 0 in like 10 hours wtf."

- What do you want with me? I asked.
- I want to ask questions fucking Deku.

I frowned. He got out a phone, my phone.

I froze and my tired eyes went wide open.

- Where d'you got that? I hissed.
- We found it on the floor, answered Mina.
- Now, tell us about the fucking videos in it, said Bakugo.

I frowned even more and felt tears coming up. They looked at me, quite shocked.

- I-It doesn't concern you! I screamed, tears in the corner of my eyes.
- You were our friend! And we need answers Midoriya! shouted Kirishima helplessly.

"Y O U   W E R E   O U R   F R I E N D"

- Well, what happened doesn't matter anymore! We got kidnapped, didn't get saved in time and this is what happened! Life fucking happens and this is how it turned out! Deal with it!

I snatched my phone out of Bakugo's hands. I was about to stand up when Kaminari held me down.

- Wait! We want to apologize!
- What? I asked, confused.
- Yeah... this comes from the whole class. We just want to let you and the others know that we don't want to fight you nor to hate you, continued Kaminari.

I stayed silent for a few seconds, taking the news in.

- Whatever.

I stood up and left the room. On my way to mine, I erased all the videos.

[But he didn't know at that time that another way to save videos existed...]
[...]
[Later...]

- Yo Izuku!
- Ochako.

She ran up to me as I was walking through the corridor on my way to the class. Again this morning, students were looking at us like we were pieces of shit but I didn't care.

- You excited for tonight? she whispered.

I grinned.

- Hell yeah.

We both smiled at each other with determined eyes and giggled. People started to look at us.

- The fuck you looking at? I shouted.

They turned away, not expecting such fould words to come from my mouth.

- Annoying, said Ochako.
- Mhm.

We arrived in front of the class door.

Everyone was already in there when we arrived, including our 4 comrades.

Everyone stopped talking. But instead of giving us death stares, they just looked at us with pity and sadness.

I ignored it and made my way to my desk. As soon as I sat down, Shoto came up to me and sat on my desk.

- Heyyyy Izuuuu! he said making exaggerated gestures.
- What the heck are you doing?
- Do you know why everyone looks so down? he basically screamed.
- The fuck Shoto?! If you want to talk about people behind their backs, at least whisper about it.
- Lmao, sorry~!
- And to answer your question, I don't know.
- Awww ok then! Bye!

He gestured me goodbye and made his way towards Momo's desk and statted flirting with her. And of course, she flirted back.

- Sit down, all of you, said our teacher as he came in the class.

He coughed.

- This afternoon, you'll be having hero training. For this, we will separate you into teams of three, one team of two, and you will be going against each other in one of the practice city.

Cheers came from almost the whole class.

- Aw yeah! shouted Kirishima.
- Awesome! said Hagakure.
- Now shut up all of you, you still have math and english classes first.

I sighed. I started thinking about tonight's plan. First, we will jump from roof until we reach a roof that's outside of the gate and then, we'll make our way to the base, jumping on roofs. Second, when we get there, we look for my room's window and we silently make our way into the room with it. Third, we take the money and make our way back here. All of that without using our quirks, only using knives and things we'll find laying around.

- Midoriya!

I raised up my head. Ectoplasm was shouting at me.

- Midoriya, can you tell me what's the "x" in x²+4x+16=28
- 2.
- Alright... can you tell me why?
- 2² is equal to 4. Then 4 time 2 is equal to 8. If we add them all together, it's 4+8+16 and then it's equal to 28.
- Good.

Some students seemed surprised, even though it wasn't that much of a big deal. "They think we had 0 education and that we became dumb as fuck."

I mentally tch'd and continued to listen to Ectoplasm.

[...]

- Alright students, get ready in the lockers, be ready in 20 minutes. Midoriya, Uraraka, Todoroki, Yaoyorozu, Asui and Iida, please stay here for a minutes.

Everyone left but us. In front of us stood Aizawa and All Might.

- For this, you guys will have your anti-quirks bracelets removed.

The faces of the three idiots lit up.

- But all free teachers will be there and each of them will have a remote for your shock collar. If you step out of the line, you know what will happen.
- We won't do anything, promise~! said Tsuyu in a cheerful voice.

The two others nodded frantically at the teacher, who had an eyebrow raised in surprise.

- Uhhh thank you.

He took out a remote control. I thought it was the collar remote for a second and stepped back but it was a remote for the bracelets. I heard all 24 of them shut down.

- Behave, or you know what will happen, he said, getting out a remote with a small lightening on it out of his pocket.

I shivered.

- Now, go change. Midoriya knows the way.
- Go go Izu Izu~! screamed Momo.
- Shut up and follow me, I said.

We all got out of the classroom. They followed me to the lockers and there, the girls parted with us boys.

We entered the locker room, only to feel all gazes onto us.

- Tenya, you're there and you Shoto, you're there, I said, pointing the lockers where I remembered them to be.

The locker room fell silent.

[I just loved writing this chapter, don't ask me why, I just loved it.]